September 22, 2019, 06:56:39 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal sign Chamakh  (Read 2319 times)

April 08, 2010, 02:06:09 PM
Reply #15

ally2

Good player but apalling diver as ever.  Oh well. 

Bendtner has a crap touch and works in slow motion.  I think he's amongst a bunch of their players who have probably got one more season to prove they can cut it in terms of consistent fitness and/or form.   Others possibly are Walcott, Eduardo, Rosicky

April 08, 2010, 04:01:58 PM
Reply #16

ilikebrunettes

Very good signing for them. Really don't rate Bendtner at all though tbh, he did well on his goal but apart from that he just gave the ball away countless times.

Btw ilikebrunettes are you actually an Arsenal fan? Not trying to be a twat or anything but people mention it all the time and  genuinely don't know.

no im not mate, i just admire the way they run their club, and the football ethos
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

April 08, 2010, 07:40:20 PM
Reply #17

andrei

Wouldnt mind Eduardo here if this new forward means he will be up for sale or even loan.

April 08, 2010, 09:06:39 PM
Reply #18

Craig_1878

no im not mate, i just admire the way they run their club, and the football ethos

Fair do's  :thumbsup:
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge