September 17, 2019, 07:14:14 AM

Author Topic: Mancs v Bayern  (Read 9535 times)

April 07, 2010, 08:15:58 PM
Read 9535 times

ilikebrunettes

a few stats to worry the twats up east lancs rd

Bayern have never lost at old Trafford
Bayern have scored in their last 19 away games in the CL
The last 22 times Bayern have won the 1st leg in the CL...... they have qualified.

People are under estimating the challenge the Mancs have tonight.

cant see any worries for Bayern personally
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

April 07, 2010, 08:21:11 PM
Reply #1

.Rimbo.

Them stats don't really count for much though do they mate?

I'm really hoping for a Bayern win, and as you say, I can't see many problems. United are just nowhere near what they have been and if you silence Rooney they will struggle to hurt you. Schweinsteiger, Robben and a fully-fit Gomez should come back in for them, whilst Rooney is struggling to make the bench.

The difference is that Bayern can hurt you from different places. United only have one point of attack really. If Bayern play to the level they did at the Allianz, they should go through. Many put that down to a bad day at the office for United but I think it was just that Bayern were simply better than them. Sky can't handle that though.

April 07, 2010, 08:56:20 PM
Reply #2

fast lane

As i said last week, the difference (will) can be made by Arjen Robben and Wayne Rooney playing, or not.
As far as my info goes, Robben is playing (and is very much in form) and Rooney isn't.

If manure get knocked out, it'll mean no more English teams in the semi-finals.
No more income for them either..
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

April 07, 2010, 09:08:31 PM
Reply #3

ilikebrunettes

Them stats don't really count for much though do they mate?

I'm really hoping for a Bayern win, and as you say, I can't see many problems. United are just nowhere near what they have been and if you silence Rooney they will struggle to hurt you. Schweinsteiger, Robben and a fully-fit Gomez should come back in for them, whilst Rooney is struggling to make the bench.

The difference is that Bayern can hurt you from different places. United only have one point of attack really. If Bayern play to the level they did at the Allianz, they should go through. Many put that down to a bad day at the office for United but I think it was just that Bayern were simply better than them. Sky can't handle that though.

Correct Rimbo, sky cant handle it. What we saw last week at the Allianz... much like in Rome is simply the level united are at. people say they didnt play well, they played as well as they could.

unitd midfield simply cant keep the ball against top opposition

April 07, 2010, 09:11:11 PM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Crisp tenner coming my way after Bayern dispatch of Utd

April 07, 2010, 09:19:52 PM
Reply #5

ilikebrunettes

what would sky do if their was no English sides in the last 4??? The myth has been banished!

Although i have noticed a change recently from the "best league in the world" to "the toughest league in the world" speech on sky

April 07, 2010, 10:07:55 PM
Reply #6

sharpattack

Hope the germans stuff them. Manure have been on borrowed time all season.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 07, 2010, 10:25:27 PM
Reply #7

Chazman

Here's another stat for you.Before last night, Messi had never scored four goals against Arsenal  lolol
"I fuckin love this club"

April 08, 2010, 12:42:32 AM
Reply #8

slothzen

Is Rooney playing?

April 08, 2010, 12:46:37 AM
Reply #9

Derek

The BBC says so. Crazy if true.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 08, 2010, 12:50:09 AM
Reply #10

Haile GAZrselassie

i really hope schweinstieger (sp) has a cracker tonight. i've followed him closely since euro 2004 and he's a brilliant player. i  remember praying to god he would let his contract run down at bayern 2 or 3 years ago and we could nick in for him. he wasn't in the team then and had completely fallen off the radar.would have been a classic moyes steal.

dont see utd beiing able to keep a clean sheet all night and i certainly dont see them being able to score more than 1 themselves so im expecting bayern to go through.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

April 08, 2010, 12:52:34 AM
Reply #11

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
3-1 to United. people right them off too much. their experience will tell. Berbatov is better in Europe too, more time and space on the ball.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 08, 2010, 12:55:30 AM
Reply #12

Derek

If Bayern get one first, it'll be a mountain to climb for Utd.

SO, I reckon if Utd score first, they'll go through and if Bayern score first it'll be them.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 08, 2010, 12:59:42 AM
Reply #13

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney starts. Unbelievable. We need the Mancs medical team or a player with Adamantium like Rooney
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 08, 2010, 01:05:59 AM
Reply #14

Endless, Nameless

Rooney starts. Unbelievable. We need the Mancs medical team or a player with Adamantium like Rooney

Let's see how he gets on first.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.