October 22, 2019, 11:14:02 PM

Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 12355 times)

April 13, 2010, 01:15:09 AM
Read 12355 times

ilikebrunettes

is the bastard the most dispicable guy in football??

Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

April 13, 2010, 01:19:45 AM
Reply #1

Chazman

Milner was very liucky not to have been seriously injured. It was an awful tackle
"I fuckin love this club"

April 13, 2010, 01:21:19 AM
Reply #2

ilikebrunettes

the twat faked injury after too!!

April 13, 2010, 01:25:01 AM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I fucking dispise that awful human being.

Glad he is being found out

April 13, 2010, 01:25:29 AM
Reply #4

Chazman

If that isn't a sending off I don't know what is?
"I fuckin love this club"

April 13, 2010, 01:33:22 AM
Reply #5

ilikebrunettes

look at the twats face as sson as he has challenged him, when he pivots round.

He meant to break Milners leg, i really have no doubts!

that should be a fucking jail sentence

April 13, 2010, 01:36:24 AM
Reply #6

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Do the rest of the country not see this? I really havent heard much about this as I thought i would. It is a sickening challenge. Like cp says, check out the look on Terrys face. Its the kind of look you see when some lad is kicking another guys head in a scrap in town

April 13, 2010, 01:39:22 AM
Reply #7

cantoffee

Was he carded?

April 13, 2010, 01:45:07 AM
Reply #8

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I honestly can;t see what the fuss is about.

Did he go for the ball? Yes.
Did he get the ball? Yes.

It was a bit reckless and warranted a booking, which he did get, and that's that. Milner was unlucky but this is part of football and you should probably stop moaning like a bunch of Wengers.

Special laughs are reserved for ILB who has an advanced case of Wenger vision, as Terry clearly immediately looks for the ball and doesn't even glance at Milner.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 13, 2010, 01:46:48 AM
Reply #9

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He didnt get the ball and he looks for the ref, imo

April 13, 2010, 01:50:43 AM
Reply #10

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
He didnt get the ball and he looks for the ref, imo

Should've gone to specsavers.

If he didn't get the ball, how was it deflected _behind_ Milner?

I mean, come on, this is ridiculous, the video is there, it's plain and clear that he got the ball, yet you deny it.

Update: and rhe ref is in a completely different direction.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 13, 2010, 01:51:01 AM
Reply #11

Endless, Nameless

It was a bit reckless and warranted a booking, which he did get, and that's that. Milner was unlucky but this is part of football and you should probably stop moaning like a bunch of Wengers.

Special laughs are reserved for ILB who has an advanced case of Wenger vision, as Terry clearly immediately looks for the ball and doesn't even glance at Milner.

Ok, hypothetical here.

Ball is bouncing in front of players face. Other player kung-fu kicks through the ball and into the other guy's face. Ball then lands on the chest of the downed player. Karate master then stamps on the ball.

Ok, that's an exaggeration, but you can't excuse horrible tackles because they touched the ball.

And personally, my problem with the whole thing is the way Terry starts writhing around in a Thespian agony.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

April 13, 2010, 01:53:32 AM
Reply #12

cantoffee

I can't agree at all mate, he may be going for the ball but he clearly intends to ensure if he's beaten to it Milner won't be walking away. I understand the idea of getting stuck in, and I like it, but a knee-high challenge and follow through like that is disgusting and there's no place for it in the game.

Terry had a similar challenge on Osman last year or the year before in which Ossie beat him to the ball and was lucky to come out of the game with his leg in one piece. It's not an isolated incident, I get that Terry likes to go in hard but if he can't control himself, if it's reckless, he shouldn't be playing.

April 13, 2010, 01:54:08 AM
Reply #13

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

I mean, come on, this is ridiculous, the video is there, it's plain and clear that he got the ball, yet you deny it.

Are you actually retarded? The ball hits Terrys thigh, not his studs, that were firmly planted by Milners knee. look at the top vid, I could of sworn the ref wears black.

April 13, 2010, 01:57:08 AM
Reply #14

cad

You're right about him getting the ball, but he clearly felt some guilt after the tackle...hence his own  'injury' antics.

His follow through did look suspect to me.
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.