November 18, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

Author Topic: Blackburn v Everton  (Read 29713 times)

April 16, 2010, 12:11:28 AM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
How long is johnny out for? Arteta back?

Either way 0 0

Simply simply lovely

April 16, 2010, 12:13:36 AM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It'll go one of two ways.

We'll either play like we used to when we couldn't be arsed with the rest of the season, or with the pressure off, we'll actually play well and win.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 16, 2010, 01:38:58 AM
Reply #17

Gash

Global Moderator
Another draw I fear. Far too many recently, might as well have another.

April 16, 2010, 04:47:50 AM
Reply #18

blue for you

i go for a one nil win for us the goalscorer timmy cahill again.

April 16, 2010, 05:00:08 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What is it? 19 games undefeated. The bubble is about to burst. The team won't care. Those going to the WC will protect themselves. Will be quite an entertaining game with very few tackles flying in.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 16, 2010, 07:33:05 AM
Reply #20

efctaxi

I fear a 1-0 loss and a bad injury.  ???

April 16, 2010, 08:44:04 PM
Reply #21

SKay3

I think we'll scrape it 1-0 a cheeky and rare Ossy goal. Our back 4 is so uncapable of dealing with long balls though :(

April 16, 2010, 10:40:50 PM
Reply #22

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
What is it? 19 games undefeated. The bubble is about to burst. The team won't care. Those going to the WC will protect themselves. Will be quite an entertaining game with very few tackles flying in.

Except Howard, Cahill and Pienaar I'd say no-one is definitely going to the World cup.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 16, 2010, 10:45:14 PM
Reply #23

Endless, Nameless

Except Howard, Cahill and Pienaar I'd say no-one is definitely going to the World cup.

*ahem*

Hibbert.

But I think the Yak and Yobo are certainties, despite them both being shit at the ACN. Also Heitinga? Surely?
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

April 16, 2010, 10:59:24 PM
Reply #24

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
*ahem*

Hibbert.

But I think the Yak and Yobo are certainties, despite them both being shit at the ACN. Also Heitinga? Surely?

Ok on Yobo but Nigeria have some decent strikers and Yak hasn't been up to scratch, Not familiar with the dutch team but I always thought Heitinga was more of a squad player for them?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 16, 2010, 11:00:51 PM
Reply #25

Endless, Nameless

Ok on Yobo but Nigeria have some decent strikers and Yak hasn't been up to scratch, Not familiar with the dutch team but I always thought Heitinga was more of a squad player for them?

He has like over 50 caps at the age of 26, so surely not? I thought he was the first choice RB.

April 16, 2010, 11:02:16 PM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
He has like over 50 caps at the age of 26, so surely not? I thought he was the first choice RB.

I'm probably wrong then, I'll include Heitinga in that list.

But there are players (Yakubu, Baines, Arteta etc.) who still have a lot to play for.

April 16, 2010, 11:04:57 PM
Reply #27

Endless, Nameless

I'm probably wrong then, I'll include Heitinga in that list.

But there are players (Yakubu, Baines, Arteta etc.) who still have a lot to play for.

Baines deserves a spot, but it's out of his hands. He couldn't have been doing much better. Arteta has no chance, as usual. Trust me though, the Yak will be going. The only other strikers they really have are Kanu and Martins. Martins is their main man now, but Kanu is past it. but even still, they took all 3 to the ACN. Even a Yak in poor form is good enough for Nigeria.

April 16, 2010, 11:06:34 PM
Reply #28

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Baines deserves a spot, but it's out of his hands. He couldn't have been doing much better. Arteta has no chance, as usual. Trust me though, the Yak will be going. The only other strikers they really have are Kanu and Martins. Martins is their main man now, but Kanu is past it. but even still, they took all 3 to the ACN. Even a Yak in poor form is good enough for Nigeria.

I'm sure he probably will too, just pointing out that he has no divine right to be in the squad.

April 16, 2010, 11:27:09 PM
Reply #29

.Rimbo.

I'd wait for the opinion of fast lane on Heitinga, but I'm 75% sure he'll be starting in the World Cup, given the season he's had. He was on the fringes when he came to Everton, this season can't have done any harm.