November 22, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Fulham  (Read 21495 times)

April 25, 2010, 11:01:55 PM
Reply #165

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
He didn't score, it was an own goal :P
Anyway, Europe is out, Liverpool only need to get a draw now to secure 7th, so now the final 2 games are only about ending the season with wins, nothing more

And whose to say they will get a draw? Chelsea could well beat them, then theres Hull - OK it looks unlikely but keep ya chin up and dont say its over.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

April 25, 2010, 11:02:21 PM
Reply #166

Sprooly

we can still make europe cmon!

April 25, 2010, 11:04:05 PM
Reply #167

bigl1cks

Same here I couldnt care less.
anything but long ball!

April 25, 2010, 11:04:10 PM
Reply #168

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He didn't score, it was an own goal :P
Anyway, Europe is out, Liverpool only need to get a draw now to secure 7th, so now the final 2 games are only about ending the season with wins, nothing more

Um not to be pedantic but that means Europe isn't out. It was always going to be a stretch relying on Burnley or Hull but technically we're still in the hunt.

That said I can actually see Liverpool winning their last 2.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:06:55 PM by blueToffee »

April 25, 2010, 11:04:36 PM
Reply #169

howard1334

Looked good today (second half), fought hard second half and we really good have had more, Mark Shwarzer came up big.... Arteta and Pienarr are both so good, give peanuts whatever he wants money wise I say... Great persistance, got a little lucky with the pk but whatever we deserved it. GO EVERTON!

April 25, 2010, 11:07:07 PM
Reply #170

toffee_scot

Still good to win 3pts, taking our total to 57pts.

April 25, 2010, 11:11:05 PM
Reply #171

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
deserved the win but going to have to find a way to break defensive teams down. This is going to happen more and more as we starting to play decent football these days
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 25, 2010, 11:13:57 PM
Reply #172

Endless, Nameless

Somehow, yet again, Everton sucked me into the game like my life depended on it. My heart felt like it was going to explode when Mikky stepped up for the pen, despite it only securing the smallest of chances for Europe.

But he scored. Misery to elation in seconds. That's what it's all about, eh lads?

And I was also made up to keep that Fulham vs Goodison record going    ;D
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

April 25, 2010, 11:30:51 PM
Reply #173

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Somehow, yet again, Everton sucked me into the game like my life depended on it. My heart felt like it was going to explode when Mikky stepped up for the pen, despite it only securing the smallest of chances for Europe.

But he scored. Misery to elation in seconds. That's what it's all about, eh lads?

How Everton affects us all in one post - we all row on here yes but i doubt anyone would disagree with that.

And I was also made up to keep that Fulham vs Goodison record going    ;D

Simply simply lovely

April 26, 2010, 01:01:52 AM
Reply #174

.Rimbo.

I'm one of his biggest fans but today, Saha was fuckin' abysmal. I usually stick up for him when others call him lazy and that, but today he truly was. Moyes luckily escaped that Neville off for Saha change, because when we dropped Cahill back, Saha and Yakubu didn't rush their backline as much and they then had time to play it out. One of the reasons we can't seem to operate in a 4-4-2.

Thought Anichebe did well when he come on, goal aside even, and is starting to fulfill some of his potential. Jagielka, Yakubu and Bilya' somewhat proving the haters wrong.