November 19, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Fulham  (Read 21454 times)

April 20, 2010, 08:43:44 AM
Reply #30

blueblood1988

Howard

Heitinga
Jagielka
Hibbert
Baines

Neville

Arteta
Piennar
Cahill
Anichebe

Yakubu/Saha

April 20, 2010, 09:05:18 AM
Reply #31

HungryHungryHibbo

If Heitinga is fit, Hibbert will be dropped and not Neville.

Or will Distin be dropped and we finally get to see the Heitinga-Jagielka centreback pairing?
coyb

April 20, 2010, 04:06:45 PM
Reply #32

.Rimbo.

Or will Distin be dropped and we finally get to see the Heitinga-Jagielka centreback pairing?

I doubt it.

Blarg, are you going back to Oz land?

April 20, 2010, 09:32:41 PM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No mate, I'm just selling a property over there at present, and once the contract has been signed, the buyer has 5 working day cooling off period. Because of ANZAC day, it means they'll have effectively 8 days cooling off.

My sights are on the US.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 20, 2010, 09:33:41 PM
Reply #34

SKay3

They'll play a weakened team, Yak deserves to start, I'd stick with 1 up top purely because Cahill's hit form and can't play in a 4 man midfield, I'll say 2-0 us, Yak double maybe

April 20, 2010, 10:20:45 PM
Reply #35

Sres

With Fulham away in Europe midweek, it's going to be tight them getting back to the UK.  Lets hope they're tired from the journey.

April 20, 2010, 11:31:50 PM
Reply #36

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
With Fulham away in Europe midweek, it's going to be tight them getting back to the UK.  Lets hope they're tired from the journey.

We shouldn't have too, our team should walk all over a fully fit Fulham side, never mind a tired one.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 20, 2010, 11:48:37 PM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
2 0 yak and saha in either order

Simply simply lovely

April 22, 2010, 03:57:18 PM
Reply #38

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
4 or 5 nil

April 22, 2010, 04:17:11 PM
Reply #39

Sprooly

if we dont win this it will be a  DISGRACE!

April 22, 2010, 06:39:44 PM
Reply #40

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Bloody oath it will be!
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 22, 2010, 07:05:49 PM
Reply #41

.Rimbo.

if we dont win this it will be a  DISGRACE!

Why? Fulham are a very decent side. I could excuse dropping points to these, not some of the other shite we have dropped points to though.

April 22, 2010, 07:26:26 PM
Reply #42

Sprooly

Why? Fulham are a very decent side. I could excuse dropping points to these, not some of the other shite we have dropped points to though.
this is must win (like all games)

But fulham have just travelled by bus to germany and play tonight and have to make it back to england (not sure if planes are flying yet in europe or what) they will most likley put out a 2nd string side againest us

April 22, 2010, 07:27:36 PM
Reply #43

.Rimbo.

this is must win (like all games)

But fulham have just travelled by bus to germany and play tonight and have to make it back to england (not sure if planes are flying yet in europe or what) they will most likley put out a 2nd string side againest us

Didn't think of that actually. Fair enough mate.

April 23, 2010, 12:58:52 AM
Reply #44

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Plus, the pressure is off us now as we have nothing left to play for.

Although that could go against us, looking at previous endings to seasons where we're left with nothing to play for.
- Walt Disney