November 20, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

Author Topic: seriously now............are all woman cheating whores???  (Read 15164 times)

November 04, 2012, 08:28:08 PM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
if only you were female....

Yeah I would be a boss woman me ;)

November 04, 2012, 08:38:36 PM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
judging from the way you are on this site it's pretty obvious why you re single, you seem like a total loser, lonely and very desperate. .  this is very off putting.

also,the things you say of women  are the exact same way you are yourself,but the difference is you are not get anything and you'e crying over it. you are highly self pitiful.

you seem very sex deprived so much that you make a fool of yourself on the internet so much talking about it so much, no woman finds this appealing, especially by a guy at your age. i guess you are not a teenager.

why on earth do you think any self respecting women with anything going on in life would be interested in someone like you? even the type of women you describe on dating site are not interested. it is not a mystery why. it's very very clear!!

no offence, but take a look at you self  and ask what is more likely to be true.

Kieko is making a late run for poster of the year

November 04, 2012, 08:46:45 PM
Reply #47

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Did you ever stop to think that these married women with kids on an Internet site ate not married and have no kids but to get you to pay and boos t your ego they anything you want them to be.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 04, 2012, 08:54:18 PM
Reply #48

Toddacelli

judging from the way you are on this site it's pretty obvious why you re single, you seem like a total loser, lonely and very desperate. .  this is very off putting.

also,the things you say of women  are the exact same way you are yourself,but the difference is you are not get anything and you'e crying over it. you are highly self pitiful.

you seem very sex deprived so much that you make a fool of yourself on the internet so much talking about it so much, no woman finds this appealing, especially by a guy at your age. i guess you are not a teenager.

why on earth do you think any self respecting women with anything going on in life would be interested in someone like you? even the type of women you describe on dating site are not interested. it is not a mystery why. it's very very clear!!

no offence, but take a look at you self  and ask what is more likely to be true.

Oh - SNAP!

Shit just got real!

Seriously though - I was cheated on by my ex - nothing physical, just texts & pics etc - but I still felt that was being unfaithful so we split up because the trust our relationship was based on was destroyed in my eyes.

When I got with my current girlfriend, I had a bit of a personal journey to make. I had to trust again. But my new girlfriend was still friends with her ex's, still saw some of them socially and even worked with one. WTF? I thought I was gonna play this one like the Panda - eats, shoots, leaves.

But the more time I spent with her, I learned very quickly that if they were an ex - they were an ex for a reason. The last guy she went out with for 7 years and worked with him every day when we met. But she was so open, honest and upfront about everything that despite my initial warnings to myself - I found myself trusting her and fell in love with her.

Her ex of 7 years is now a really good friend of mine too.

I guess what I'm saying is don't give up. If you can't open up and trust someone - you'll never be able to love. Love without trust is nothing - it cracks at the first sign of pressure - I know this to my cost.

I know you have pain and I know you're Depressed, Blue - but don't close the door on women - just be selective about who you open up to.

Good luck bro!

:hug:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 04, 2012, 08:57:01 PM
Reply #49

Craig_1878

Heroic effort from Kieko.

I love how she doesn't say much, just waits like a predator to rip into someone!
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

November 04, 2012, 08:57:53 PM
Reply #50

Haile GAZrselassie

lolol lolol lolol

That is the most fucking funnily brutal thing i've ever seen.

Did you say your in London keiko? Im coming to see you!
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

November 04, 2012, 08:59:43 PM
Reply #51

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
lolol lolol lolol

That is the most fucking funnily brutal thing i've ever seen.

Did you say your in London keiko? Im coming to see you!

She would murder you by the sounds mate!  She seemed so quiet when she first joined!

November 04, 2012, 09:00:45 PM
Reply #52

Toddacelli

The lack of response from Depressed Blue is worrying.....

:eh:

You don't think he's done anything... 'silly', do you?

:titanic:

November 04, 2012, 09:02:59 PM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I love how she adds no offence at the end.

It is post of the year for sure
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 04, 2012, 09:03:59 PM
Reply #54

Haile GAZrselassie

She would murder you by the sounds mate!  She seemed so quiet when she first joined!

I've seen pics of her. I doubt her arms contain the strength to pick up a gun, knife or other such required instrument.

She's welcome to try and fuck the life out of me if she wishes though but after she's tried it's my turn on her!

November 04, 2012, 09:05:29 PM
Reply #55

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I've seen pics of her. I doubt her arms contain the strength to pick up a gun, knife or other such required instrument.

She's welcome to try and fuck the life out of me if she wishes though but after she's tried it's my turn on her!

What?

Where?

How?

November 04, 2012, 09:09:25 PM
Reply #56

Haile GAZrselassie

What? Yes l have

Where? In my pm box

How? I just asked her, she agreed so long as l sent her one back. Transaction complete!

November 04, 2012, 09:14:34 PM
Reply #57

Toddacelli

What? Yes l have

Where? In my pm box

How? I just asked her, she agreed so long as l sent her one back. Transaction complete

WTF? Gaz is the sly dog you never knew stole your pie off the sill when you thought it was cooling and you blamed your baby brother but it turns out it wasn't him it was Gaz all along the dirty rotten under-the-radar-low-level bastard.

Sir, if I had a hat - I would take it off to you.

:thumbsup:

November 04, 2012, 09:23:36 PM
Reply #58

Major Clanger

Wow :)

Keiko, saying what the rest of us are only thinking.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 04, 2012, 09:23:55 PM
Reply #59

Haile GAZrselassie

WTF? Gaz is the sly dog you never knew stole your pie off the sill when you thought it was cooling and you blamed your baby brother but it turns out it wasn't him it was Gaz all along the dirty rotten under-the-radar-low-level bastard.

Sir, if I had a hat - I would take it off to you.

:thumbsup:

Except it's not your pie l steal, it's your wife! :D