November 25, 2017, 08:05:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland 2-1  (Read 30483 times)

November 09, 2012, 10:26:29 PM
Reply #60

Cash

Would like to see Distin - Johnny Partnership soon
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

November 09, 2012, 11:29:10 PM
Reply #61

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Would like to see Distin - Johnny Partnership soon

They do have a good record when they've played together. How much of that is due to coincidence of us hitting form generally at that time is impossible to tell.

However ignoring that there's no reason, when looking at form, for a) Hetinga to justify a guaranteed spot or b) Jags not to play.

November 10, 2012, 01:26:27 AM
Reply #62

Cash

They do have a good record when they've played together. How much of that is due to coincidence of us hitting form generally at that time is impossible to tell.

However ignoring that there's no reason, when looking at form, for a) Hetinga to justify a guaranteed spot or b) Jags not to play.

Il wager that if Moyes keeps dropping Distin for Heitinga and vice versa that Jagielka could do with being dropped. We haven't exactly been water tight at the back and Jagielka player every premier league game.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:29:23 AM by Cash »
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

November 10, 2012, 01:59:58 AM
Reply #63

nomorechang

RIP
Thanks to the great people at EDSA I'm going tomorrow .. In 11 games this season, after Sunderland, I'll have been to only 2 , must be the least since I was 9 years old ...
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 10, 2012, 03:14:13 AM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I dont know why but I have a thing against Jagielka hes very overrated on here and by moyes.. Have Distin and Johnny started a game together this season?

Disagree, Jags is our best CB imo

Heitinga is the over-rated one. He does need to fucking stick with a partnership tho, hopefully Distin/Jags

November 10, 2012, 03:16:09 AM
Reply #65

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Disagree, Jags is our best CB imo

Heitinga is the over-rated one. He does need to fucking stick with a partnership tho, hopefully Distin/Jags

Even if Jags isn't he is the only one showing any sort of form, you can't drop him over either Distin or Heitinga right now.

November 10, 2012, 05:11:32 AM
Reply #66

nomorechang

RIP
A few people on twitter are congratulating Matty Kennedy for being involved with the 1st team tomorrow .. Interesting ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 10, 2012, 05:15:47 AM
Reply #67

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Hope the lads made the bench then, be good experience

Sent from the land of the wools

November 10, 2012, 09:02:16 AM
Reply #68

Shogun

Administrator
Everton have hit the woodwork most this season (11) whilst Sunderland are yet to hit the woodwork.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 10, 2012, 01:29:38 PM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
A few people on twitter are congratulating Matty Kennedy for being involved with the 1st team tomorrow .. Interesting ?

He is getting rave reviews for the reserves

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 10, 2012, 01:51:18 PM
Reply #70

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He could have pushed ahead of Gueye and Vellios in the pecking order?

We only had Naismith as an attacking sub against Fulham.

November 10, 2012, 02:03:20 PM
Reply #71

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He could have pushed ahead of Gueye and Vellios in the pecking order?

We only had Naismith as an attacking sub against Fulham.

Wouldnt be surprised if he has pushed ahead of gueye... We need a cf on the bench tho if Jelavic got injured we would have no recognised cf

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 10, 2012, 02:19:21 PM
Reply #72

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldnt be surprised if he has pushed ahead of gueye... We need a cf on the bench tho if Jelavic got injured we would have no recognised cf

Sent via carrier pigeon

I think he'd just stick Mirallas or Naismith ahead of Felli.

I'd probably rather do that than Vellios to be fair, especially if it were for any serious amount of time.

November 10, 2012, 02:22:27 PM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think he'd just stick Mirallas or Naismith ahead of Felli.

I'd probably rather do that than Vellios to be fair, especially if it were for any serious amount of time.

Yeah mirallas with fellaini would be ok although i much prefer mirallas facing the goal than back to it (only briefly seen him as a cf mind) anyway lets hope Jelavic doesn't get injured and bags a few goals to give him a boost ;D

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 10, 2012, 04:30:09 PM
Reply #74

Derek

Very confident today.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku