November 18, 2017, 05:22:35 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Norwich.  (Read 27743 times)

November 25, 2012, 01:05:53 AM
Reply #465

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Have people turned on Jelavic so quickly, he was Christ reborn last season the way peopel talked.. He has still scored 4 goals this season, was amazing last. And lay of off naismith, he has 3 fucking goals, maybe his overall play could be better, but at least he is scoring, something no one else can do at the moment.

He has 5 goals for us this season.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 25, 2012, 02:01:59 AM
Reply #466

Bluenose 91

I reckon we just play Barkley on his own.

We'll win every game 18-0 then.

November 25, 2012, 02:06:22 AM
Reply #467

bluegrant

moyes back to his silly subs again like first half last season, at least then it was with 10-15mins to full time now its 3 mins into extra time ffs :headbang:

November 25, 2012, 02:54:59 AM
Reply #468

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
moyes back to his silly subs again like first half last season, at least then it was with 10-15mins to full time now its 3 mins into extra time ffs :headbang:

Why make a sub when what you bringing on is worse than what is out there.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 25, 2012, 03:06:23 AM
Reply #469

charlatan

Why make a sub when what you bringing on is worse than what is out there.

Erm, cos half the side were knackered and unable to run after 60 minutes?

November 25, 2012, 03:09:06 AM
Reply #470

steve81

shit performance also im not sure waht has happened to jelavic and peanuts as they were excellent the end of last season now are very poor

November 25, 2012, 03:15:49 AM
Reply #471

steve81

seems as if distin is getting plenty of stick
@sylvaind15tinEnough for today or I might start saying things I ll regret.... See you all Wednesday. Remember, together we r stronger. Night

November 25, 2012, 03:28:22 AM
Reply #472

Azz

Phil Neville saying focus on the positives etc on Twitter now as well... Imagine if they actually won something... hopes and expectations would be through the roof for every match and when they don't deliver they'd get 10 times as much stick.

Obviously some fans are fucking thick and take it too far re: Coleman abuse, but they're elite athletes and world class footballers once you've set a standard you're expected to match and surpass that the next match etc if they can't do that and make stupid mistakes and play shit football there can't be excuses for individual and team performances they've just got to step up.    Funny how Nev that this time last season he feared relegation!  Well fucking fear it again or how about not getting into Europe, because if they don't then Fellaini, Baines, Jags, Heitinga could all be off along with Moyes.  

November 25, 2012, 04:35:47 AM
Reply #473

minty

Jelavic seems to be getting an easy ride on here. crap today, regardless of how much service he got.

He was awful and will be getting my lowest score if the match ratings are ever done. Despite how rubbish howard was for the goal and heitinga was in the second half at least they did something positive at times during the game- Jelavic was dire throughout.

On Jelavic being isolated seems Pienaar was having to drop deeper and deeper because Hitz and Osman offered nothing defensively in the second half. We desperately need Gibson back and/or Fellaini in there.

November 25, 2012, 04:38:00 AM
Reply #474

Ramjam

Phil Neville saying focus on the positives etc on Twitter now as well... Imagine if they actually won something... hopes and expectations would be through the roof for every match and when they don't deliver they'd get 10 times as much stick.

Obviously some fans are fucking thick and take it too far re: Coleman abuse, but they're elite athletes and world class footballers once you've set a standard you're expected to match and surpass that the next match etc if they can't do that and make stupid mistakes and play shit football there can't be excuses for individual and team performances they've just got to step up.    Funny how Nev that this time last season he feared relegation!  Well fucking fear it again or how about not getting into Europe, because if they don't then Fellaini, Baines, Jags, Heitinga could all be off along with Moyes.   

100 per cent correct
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 25, 2012, 03:39:09 PM
Reply #475

fast lane

Without our two Belgians, who are arguably among our best footballers, we started well.
Encouraging was that our goal came from new boys.
A nice deep ball from Hitz to Oviedo, who did well to produce a perfect cross for Naismith to bury.
If only more were to follow.

Like last week our inability to score more, whilst being the far better side, would come back to haunt us.
We were not as good in the second half again, and it got nervous when Norwich had some very decent chances.
Their goal was another blow to the head, especially when it came from a gifted free kick.

Dropping five good points in two weeks may come back to haunt us.
It's surprising to still see us fifth in the table.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)