November 23, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

Author Topic: Hiya ; I'm LCAB ...  (Read 18509 times)

December 02, 2012, 08:52:10 PM
Reply #45

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i logged on this morning to find out what he meant on twitter, found this thread. im still none the wiser.

welcome, i suppose lcab. i do find how you write difficult to understand, but you seem an alright chap. although i have to say you seemed to have started this thread not with intention of saying hello, but with antagonising people so you could buzz off it on twitter, so i dont really like my nsno being used in some self absorbed agenda game, GeT me,,,,,Lid??
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 02, 2012, 08:58:52 PM
Reply #46

Craig_1878

Ignore these plants lcab, they're just jealous. Any problems, message me pal, i'm assistant (to the) the site owner (Stealth) we've got your back.

"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

December 02, 2012, 09:02:33 PM
Reply #47

Bally

Administrator
Yeah calling people out then going on Twitter saying your waiting for hard cases off here, you really are a special case aren't you , is that why you're banned from other sites too

sent from the assassins guild
It's the roll I way

December 02, 2012, 09:05:20 PM
Reply #48

The Analog Kid

Ignore these plants lcab, they're just jealous. Any problems, message me pal, i'm assistant (to the) the site owner (Stealth) we've got your back.

Plants?

Give over lad. We have a bit of a laugh and a joke to start with then he starts getting arsey, smart move, and you're backing him up over people that have been on here ages.

December 02, 2012, 09:12:40 PM
Reply #49

Bally

Administrator
He's just called me out on Twitter lol what a fucking idiot

sent from the assassins guild
It's the roll I way

December 02, 2012, 09:13:58 PM
Reply #50

Thom

Administrator
As already stated by Bally, Lcab, threats of violence are not tolerated on here so turn it in.

Also, if you do want to stick around please try and spell correctly and use correct grammar.

December 02, 2012, 09:41:50 PM
Reply #51

Tinga

Just ban him, he's fucking retarded.

December 02, 2012, 09:45:47 PM
Reply #52

DannyR

What a dick.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 02, 2012, 09:45:57 PM
Reply #53

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus so someone comes on and talks differently and they are retarded?? Fucking hell.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

December 02, 2012, 09:47:43 PM
Reply #54

Danny

Take it away Mummy, TAKE IT AWAY!

December 02, 2012, 09:48:24 PM
Reply #55

DannyR

I felt like tweeting him to see his response.

December 02, 2012, 09:49:41 PM
Reply #56

Bally

Administrator
Jesus so someone comes on and talks differently and they are retarded?? Fucking hell.

Sent via carrier pigeon

his twitter with me then was something to behold mate
It's the roll I way

December 02, 2012, 09:50:29 PM
Reply #57

Gash

Global Moderator

Sent via carrier pigeon

He doesn't exactly come across as a sensible, mature person though does he/she?

Is this the person that everyone was giving it "I'm hearing" during the transfer window?

December 02, 2012, 09:52:56 PM
Reply #58

Tinga

Sent via carrier pigeon

There is talking differently. Then there IS talking DIFFERENTLY  lid.

December 02, 2012, 09:54:10 PM
Reply #59

DannyR

There's an ACCEPTABLE amount of CAPS LOCK you can USE. LAD.