November 20, 2017, 07:57:18 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 27030 times)

December 10, 2012, 04:05:48 PM
Reply #390

goodison4

media and callers on our match suggesting ahhhhhhh spurs so unlucky etc - we fully deserved our late win and didnt we enjoy it - best win of the season - bring on 2013 - for 3rd place

December 10, 2012, 04:41:22 PM
Reply #391

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
media and callers on our match suggesting ahhhhhhh spurs so unlucky etc - we fully deserved our late win and didnt we enjoy it - best win of the season - bring on 2013 - for 3rd place

Couldnt really care if we didnt deserve the win, the fact is that we got it!

Lets be honest though we are pushing for 4th, 3rd aint gonna happen!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 10, 2012, 05:41:41 PM
Reply #392

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Couldnt really care if we didnt deserve the win, the fact is that we got it!

Lets be honest though we are pushing for 4th, 3rd aint gonna happen!

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

December 10, 2012, 05:50:20 PM
Reply #393

Rodenplav64

I thought we actually played quite well . Mirallas gives us a different dimension and plenty of pace although he needs to improve his final pass if his role is going to be R/Wing . We attacked much more than we did in the corresponding fixture last season and if it wasn't for a lack of confidence ( finish wise ) from our main striker then we would be top ! Hopefully and judging by his World Cup winning celebrations at his goal we will now see him take off on the same sort of run he had last season . Disappointment at some results to one side I am really starting to enjoy watching us . And I won't mention being ahead of the Shite in the schedule even when there are only 3 games .