November 24, 2017, 10:58:11 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 27151 times)

December 08, 2012, 02:46:51 AM
Reply #45

Tinga

Why isnt it on tele?

Bet its something grim like fucking Wigan vs Stoke

Just get an English stream, watch two game sat once.  :)

December 08, 2012, 05:41:43 AM
Reply #46

Shogun

Administrator
Kevin Friend is the referee in charge,

Fucking hell.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 08, 2012, 06:46:41 AM
Reply #47

Thornton_19

I'd be fucking gutted if we don't beat these tomorrow. They are a lot of hot air, mark Defoe and without Bale they are doing sweet FA.

2-0 Everton win all day.

December 08, 2012, 01:55:03 PM
Reply #48

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be fucking gutted if we don't beat these tomorrow. They are a lot of hot air, mark Defoe and without Bale they are doing sweet FA.

2-0 Everton win all day.
According to Shogun Kevin Friend is the ref. You are allowed to pick another resultat  ;)  -  Friend will probably be injured today and Atkinson will take over... :headbang:

December 08, 2012, 03:37:36 PM
Reply #49

nomorechang

RIP
If Kevin Friend is the ref then that gives Spurs a goal start, has he ever had a decent game ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 08, 2012, 10:57:09 PM
Reply #50

Azz

Arsenal beat WBA, Swansea lose as well, we have to win tomorrow.

December 08, 2012, 11:05:49 PM
Reply #51

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We shall see the mental strength of our team now. Can it perform under real pressure?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 08, 2012, 11:20:18 PM
Reply #52

bluegrant

We shall see the mental strength of our team now. Can it perform under real pressure?
more importantly can moyes? and go for the win

December 08, 2012, 11:20:57 PM
Reply #53

chris350

No.

December 08, 2012, 11:48:03 PM
Reply #54

Danny

We only have to hang on for another 25 or so days then we'll start smashing teams left right and centre.

December 09, 2012, 12:10:50 AM
Reply #55

Stumpy

This is a massive game now,where defeat is not an option.Win and we will be in the final champions league slot,lose and we are 6pts behind said slot.Nerves are starting to kick in,and they havn't been helped by seeing Kevin Friend has the whistle,still could be worse we could have Atkinson in charge and then we would be in trouble.

December 09, 2012, 01:25:02 AM
Reply #56

dangermouse

This is a massive game now,where defeat is not an option.Win and we will be in the final champions league slot,lose and we are 6pts behind said slot.Nerves are starting to kick in,and they havn't been helped by seeing Kevin Friend has the whistle,still could be worse we could have Atkinson in charge and then we would be in trouble.

Its not even Christmas yet....  chill my friend....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

December 09, 2012, 03:34:10 AM
Reply #57

Derek

Friend is a very poor referee, but we simply need to play to our potential. We do so and we can win.

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 09, 2012, 03:39:06 AM
Reply #58

Gash

Global Moderator
If Kevin Friend is the ref then that gives Spurs a goal start, has he ever had a decent game ?

How's that, is he a Spurs fan?

December 09, 2012, 05:22:45 AM
Reply #59

blueski

If we put the ball soundly in the net multiple times it doesn't matter who the ref is. (hopefully)

Will be interesting to see who starts at RB & RM, will it be Hibbert/Coleman?

Would imagine Distin will play as they like to attack at pace. Also will be telling with regard to who Mirallas replaces (Naismith probably) if he passes fit
Nil Satis