What will be the result

Win
28 (45.2%)
Draw
31 (50%)
Loss
3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Stoke v Everton  (Read 33347 times)

December 12, 2012, 07:36:13 AM
Reply #30

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
The prediction league thread has an awful lot of EFC wins in it considering Stoke have THE best home record in the Premiership this season.

I think we are capable of winning, but a draw is more likely imo, and I would take a point before the game.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 12, 2012, 12:54:57 PM
Reply #31

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The prediction league thread has an awful lot of EFC wins in it considering Stoke have THE best home record in the Premiership this season.

I think we are capable of winning, but a draw is more likely imo, and I would take a point before the game.

They have the best home defence.

Others have more points than them.

Although I take your point. This is a classic one where people come out with things like "if we play our own game we should win this". This, as you say, often ignores just how hard it is for anyone to go to certain places.

December 12, 2012, 02:21:44 PM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Owen can't wait to make up for lost time according to the papers. By lost time he means sitting in the pub watching the horse racing

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

December 12, 2012, 04:03:19 PM
Reply #33

steve81

i hate playing stoke as football doesnt count against them its mostly about how physical your team is

December 12, 2012, 04:39:05 PM
Reply #34

Fellainis Hairdresser

going to this one, kind of looking forward to it even though it is a grimp trip and a grim place

We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

December 12, 2012, 05:45:31 PM
Reply #35

goodison4

ATTACK  ATTACK   ATTACK = 3points :thumbsup:

December 12, 2012, 07:36:20 PM
Reply #36

Surreyblue

I'll be happy with a draw but hope we leave there with all our team able to play in the next game!
Please, put someone on the posts for corners!

December 12, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
Reply #37

MRB85

Stoke are the most flagrant abusers of the rules when it comes to them defending corners.  They physically hold every attacker.  How they've never been penalised for it beats me.

December 12, 2012, 09:15:09 PM
Reply #38

Shogun

Administrator
Referee Mark Halsey doesn't give many penalties either so you can expect them to get away With a few.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 13, 2012, 01:45:55 AM
Reply #39

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
They have the best home defence.

Others have more points than them.

Although I take your point. This is a classic one where people come out with things like "if we play our own game we should win this". This, as you say, often ignores just how hard it is for anyone to go to certain places.

Nobody has more points than Stoke at home this season. 4 wins and a draw is 13 pts. Next highest is Manure with 12 pts.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 13, 2012, 03:27:36 AM
Reply #40

nomorechang

RIP
They've only conceded 2 goals at home all season, (7 games), Jela or Felli are going to have to play to their best
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 13, 2012, 03:41:17 AM
Reply #41

Thornton_19

They are due a home loss then aren't they?

December 13, 2012, 03:55:21 AM
Reply #42

the doc

We have a better record than Stoke at home this season, (and will stay that way after Saturday) I'm, going for a 2-1 win with Osman and Jelevic to score.

December 13, 2012, 03:56:28 AM
Reply #43

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They are due a home loss then aren't they?

I like it
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 13, 2012, 11:16:24 AM
Reply #44

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We the team to break their record. Everyone else uses us to break the it's anyway.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...