result

Win
27 (49.1%)
Draw
17 (30.9%)
Lose
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 32660 times)

December 16, 2012, 07:01:03 AM
Read 32660 times

Shogun

Administrator
onwards and upwards to the next fixture which is West Ham away on Saturday. Hoping Diame is a big enough miss for them that we prevail. Fellaini obviously is going to get banned.

I'd go for

----------------------Howard------------------
---Coleman--Jagielka--Distin--Baines---
------------Gibson--------Osman------------
-------Naismith----Barkley----Pienaar-----
----------------------Jelavic--------------------

I'm not sure whether Barkley is ready but I don't think we should mess round with the team more than it already has to be with Fellaini missing so therefore I'd have everything stay the same and Barkley slotting in instead of Fellaini.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 16, 2012, 07:21:41 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Perhaps Barkley coming on today is a sign that Moyes is ready to give him a run.  He looked tidy enough today, good luck to the lad
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 16, 2012, 02:31:49 PM
Reply #2

christiffa25

If go for that same team as op.

Just watching Motd and the space tarbatt got for qpr playing in the hole....well I'd love Barkley to get a go there!
He could slip under the radar being a suprise inclusion and I imagine teams won't have planned for him.

The only other change I'd possibly consider is dropping Naismith and playing Oviedo left pienaar right.

But as far as I'm concerned its "Ross Barkley time"

December 16, 2012, 05:22:58 PM
Reply #3

sharpattack

We always beat them
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 16, 2012, 05:54:12 PM
Reply #4

indiantoffee1975

No Mirrallas, no Fellaini. I see West Ham turning us over. 2-0

December 16, 2012, 07:37:47 PM
Reply #5

Surreyblue

With no target man, we will have to play less long balls. I think we have a team who are capable of dominating midfield and with Baines and Coleman marauding up the wings I expext Jelavic to get lots of chances. Plus the fact I'm going, so I'll go for a 2-1 win for the Blues. 
Please, put someone on the posts for corners!

December 17, 2012, 02:18:53 AM
Reply #6

evertonarntwe

I dont mind west ham, just hate that fat bellend of a manager they have, 2-0 everton
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

December 17, 2012, 05:21:33 AM
Reply #7

Jellyman

Its a tricky one because I feel Naismith will need to play on the right to double up on Jarvis.

Will be really interesting to see how we set up.

De Hammer coming in, Osman moving forward to support Jelavic.?

Oviedo coming in maybe?

Vellios given a rare start?

For me though I'd love to see Ross given a go behind Jelavic. I feel another draw is on the cards
"I would have died for Everton, I would have broke every other bone in my body for any other club, that's how I look at it, you know, if it was that much I would have died for this club."

December 17, 2012, 10:22:16 AM
Reply #8

the roy vernon plan

WHU are a physical team, a bit like Stoke really,and like to bung lots of balls into the danger area.

So, the supply has to be cut down and for that reason I can see Naismith starting. Although it was he who gave a silly freekick
away which led to stoke's goal. For what's it worth, assuming Fellani is out,I would play Naismith off Jelavic and Oviedo on the wing.     

I also hope Barkley gets brought on and that Ossie finally gets a shot on target.

December 17, 2012, 01:15:17 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We always beat them

apart from the last 3 where we drew against them

2-2 at home Bilyaletdinov and Fellaini
1-1 away Coleman
2-2 at home Bilyaletdinov and Yakubu
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 17, 2012, 03:07:11 PM
Reply #10

Fellainis Hairdresser

looks like we need to play billy, loves a goal against these lot
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

December 17, 2012, 05:05:15 PM
Reply #11

sharpattack

apart from the last 3 where we drew against them

2-2 at home Bilyaletdinov and Fellaini
1-1 away Coleman
2-2 at home Bilyaletdinov and Yakubu
Point taken, but if you look long-term I think we have taken more points off West ham than any other team
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 17, 2012, 08:50:13 PM
Reply #12

Toddacelli

Is Carroll fit? I'd hate for either Carroll or that gobshite Nolan to score against us!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 17, 2012, 09:53:40 PM
Reply #13

The Analog Kid

Carroll's injured.

Surely people don't need to question whether Barkley is ready do they? He's been out on loan, had a decent run with Sheff Wednesday and should be raring to go. Didn't look too bad  against Spurs when he came on, from what I gather (in saying that, it was all a blur after the final 3 minutes!)

December 17, 2012, 10:38:19 PM
Reply #14

The Analog Kid

Carroll's injured.

Surely people don't need to question whether Barkley is ready do they? He's been out on loan, had a decent run with Sheff Wednesday and should be raring to go. Didn't look too bad  against Spurs when he came on, from what I gather (in saying that, it was all a blur after the final 3 minutes!)

EDIT: I still haven't seen the highlights of Stoke to watch anything of Barkley though, judging by the comments on here, I wouldn't have thought it was worth a watch!