What will be the result?

Win
10 (26.3%)
Draw
19 (50%)
Lose
9 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 24345 times)

December 30, 2012, 11:55:16 PM
Reply #345

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell you sad bastard  lolol

Right so I've accused people of having agendas what's that 10ish times in 2 or 3 years the most recent of which appears to have been over a year ago?  Or 10 times out of 7000 odd posts - do me a % on that please stat boy?

I'm not as much of a pathetic bellend as to look those posts up myself, but I bet they'd stand up in the context of what they were about too.

December 31, 2012, 12:04:24 AM
Reply #346

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
On the subject of Jelavic, I reckon he was very unlucky. He meant his header that hit the bar, had a great shot which the keeper did well to tip round the post, fluffed a little with the 6 yarder, but I think he was unsighted.

Things just aren't going for him, but that will come back Im sure.

The ONE thing I will say about his performance today, with a negative slant, is that 2nd half shot (can't remember who fired it) which their keeper pushed back into the middle of the box on the ground would have been absolutely pounced on by Jelavic from Jan to May, but he was on his heels a bit and nowhere near it on this occasion.

I still have faith, when it comes it will be another flood.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 31, 2012, 12:05:24 AM
Reply #347

Echoance

Can someone tell me where the match thread is, please?

December 31, 2012, 12:07:14 AM
Reply #348

The Analog Kid

Really missed Fellaini who would have done Luiz all day long. 

I thought Ossie gave Mata a fuckin' good game today, and ladyboy no change outta Distin.

December 31, 2012, 12:07:43 AM
Reply #349

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Distin was immense.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 31, 2012, 12:08:22 AM
Reply #350

minty

Fucking hell you sad bastard  lolol

Right so I've accused people of having agendas what's that 10ish times in 2 or 3 years the most recent of which appears to have been over a year ago?  Or 10 times out of 7000 odd posts - do me a % on that please stat boy?

I'm not as much of a pathetic bellend as to look those posts up myself, but I bet they'd stand up in the context of what they were about too.

10 times is 10 times too many. It's a stupid comment to make about anyone which is as stupid as your pathetic insults re stats you're milking now.

You said you'd never said anyone had an agenda before today. Sorry calling you out as a liar is not up to your level of erm...standards of posting.

P.S your neville agenda comment was from the liverpool match thread 2 months ago.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:16:17 AM by minty »

December 31, 2012, 12:09:15 AM
Reply #351

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can someone tell me where the match thread is, please?

It's about 10 pages back mate

December 31, 2012, 12:09:49 AM
Reply #352

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Ossie gave Mata a fuckin' good game today, and ladyboy no change outta Distin.

They did well but they didn't control possession as I am pretty sure Fellaini would have, it was left to Vic to play that role

December 31, 2012, 12:10:02 AM
Reply #353

Shogun

Administrator
May as well archive this now, nothing about the match anymore.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 31, 2012, 12:13:19 AM
Reply #354

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Trying mate I really am!

December 31, 2012, 12:15:16 AM
Reply #355

The Analog Kid

They did well but they didn't control possession as I am pretty sure Fellaini would have, it was left to Vic to play that role

It just seemed frantic at times, got lucky with some of their counter attacks. They broke furiously at times which thankfully lead to nothing. 2soft goals for them.

Still happy with the lads.

December 31, 2012, 12:17:12 AM
Reply #356

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It just seemed frantic at times, got lucky with some of their counter attacks. They broke furiously at times which thankfully lead to nothing. 2soft goals for them.

Still happy with the lads.

Yeah it's hard not to be when they put in a good performance pretty much to a man.  Important we get something out of Newcastle now.

December 31, 2012, 12:20:50 AM
Reply #357

The Analog Kid

Yeah it's hard not to be when they put in a good performance pretty much to a man.  Important we get something out of Newcastle now.

I'm confident, especially after today, gotta build on that. They're a hit and miss side at the moment.

December 31, 2012, 12:22:51 AM
Reply #358

Gash

Global Moderator

I think that's a good idea.