November 20, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 262449 times)

January 03, 2013, 04:26:34 AM
Reply #60

ilikebrunettes

Vegard Fl. Vaagbo ‏@RBFlemma
Vegard Forren pulls out of national squad as Molde are finalizing a deal with an unknown club.
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

January 03, 2013, 04:30:47 AM
Reply #61

Trowel

This needs to be us - so long Johnny and thanks for all the fish.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:31:08 AM by Trowel »
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 03, 2013, 04:38:20 AM
Reply #62

The Analog Kid

@FourthOfficial_: Everton are in advanced talks with Brugge about signing Vadis Odjidja-Ofeo on a permanent deal which will allow Hitzlsperger to leave #EFC.

I hope to fuck this is true (not the Thommy bit), the man is a fuckin' beast!!!

January 03, 2013, 04:46:18 AM
Reply #63

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 03, 2013, 06:10:00 AM
Reply #64

Thornton_19

Doing business early like a good club!

January 03, 2013, 06:13:57 AM
Reply #65

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Doing business early like a good club!

are we though? I can't believe anything til I see it!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2013, 06:17:30 AM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
are we though? I can't believe anything til I see it!

No business done yet

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

January 03, 2013, 06:50:36 AM
Reply #67

Fern

Apparently we're in for De Jong too- we need that creativity. Well, i saws it on tribal football, ha - but worth the dream.

January 03, 2013, 07:11:48 AM
Reply #68

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Vegard Fl. Vaagbo ‏@RBFlemma
Vegard Forren pulls out of national squad as Molde are finalizing a deal with an unknown club.

Can't be us. We know who we are.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 03, 2013, 01:52:49 PM
Reply #69

marky v

January 03, 2013, 03:00:02 PM
Reply #70

MmmBlueRamirez

http://news.maxifoot.fr/info-171394_130103/football.php

The PSG striker Guillaume Hoarau, left his team's training in Doha before the other day. The latter returned to Paris to finalize transfer. According to the team, despite a proposal for Everton, the former Le Havre could join the club of China and Dalian Aerbin which has made a very good offer to the player.

ITS OFF
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:00:25 PM by MmmBlueMirallas »
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 03, 2013, 03:10:33 PM
Reply #71

matty1878

the mirror says sunderland and the scum aswell as us interested
row u seat 167 park end

January 03, 2013, 03:36:21 PM
Reply #72

MmmBlueRamirez

http://www.avisa-st.no/sport/article6896763.ece

Tuesday the Molde defender decadent A-team gathering in South Africa. The reason must be that the previous is very close by signing for a new club. This also admits Ole Gunnar Solskjaer above Romsdals Budstikke.

- Yes, Vegard travel not in training sessions because we are in final talks with a club. The possibility exists that Vegard must travel for medical check and negotiation of contracts. Since team site on Thursday morning, this came hurry decay now. Drillo was very understanding, he says.

Not sure which club

A number of big clubs have smelled the talented defender. Both Everton and Manchester United have been mentioned in the past, but also clubs from Germany and several other major leagues should be interested. Neither Solskjaer, previous or Sverre Mauseth (previous advisor) will comment on what club it is.

- No, nothing is quite the box yet, so I will not comment on the club any closer now. But it is very close to a transition, said Solskjaer to Romsdals Budstikke yesterday
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 03, 2013, 03:39:25 PM
Reply #73

EFCdanger

I always find it weird when some players would rather go to play somewhere like China instead of taking an opportunity to play in the biggest league in the world. I know they get a big pay day but he wouldn't exactly be starving if he came to the PL and would play a better standard of football in front of huge crowds. Maybe Chinese football has something going for it i don't know about...
Danger!

January 03, 2013, 03:51:29 PM
Reply #74

Makis

I always find it weird when some players would rather go to play somewhere like China instead of taking an opportunity to play in the biggest league in the world. I know they get a big pay day but he wouldn't exactly be starving if he came to the PL and would play a better standard of football in front of huge crowds. Maybe Chinese football has something going for it i don't know about...
It's an easier life. Standard of football is lower so you can be a star and not even try as hard as in PL.