November 21, 2017, 09:54:51 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs West Brom  (Read 23589 times)

January 29, 2013, 07:49:38 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Has hibbert been retired?

Simply simply lovely

January 29, 2013, 08:04:40 PM
Reply #16

Azz

Who knows?  I can't remember Moyes saying anything about his 'injury'.

January 29, 2013, 08:24:32 PM
Reply #17

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
On the echo we chat with O'Keefe he said that Hibbo was expected back end of Feb/start of March.

January 29, 2013, 08:25:54 PM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
On the echo we chat with O'Keefe he said that Hibbo was expected back end of Feb/start of March.

Cheers. Just not heard about him in.ages

Simply simply lovely

January 29, 2013, 09:26:22 PM
Reply #19

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Shame about Coleman, mainly in that I think he's benefiting from the run in the team. It's been a decent season for him so far but very stop start.

At least it gives Moyes a place to put Neville though.

January 29, 2013, 09:31:45 PM
Reply #20

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
On the BBC just now:

FOOTBALL
Everton are set to be without Kevin Mirallas and Seamus Coleman for Wednesday's Premier League match against West Brom at Goodison Park.

Winger Mirallas again limped off with a hamstring problem during Saturday's FA Cup win over Bolton, his second attempted comeback from the injury he first suffered two months ago.

Full-back Coleman is expected to be out for at least another two weeks with a thigh injury while midfielder Darron Gibson has suffered a slight setback in his own recovery from a thigh problem.

January 29, 2013, 10:39:44 PM
Reply #21

krakkokain

I think Coleman has been awesome this year, he has been unfortunate to make a few defensive errors which have cost us points but in time will work his ass off and correct them.

He is such a big miss especially since Mirallas is out, without them we are completely impotent down that right side.

I would love to see a stat where you can see ---Coleman and Mirallas.... chances created per minutes played... in relation to the Pienaar-Baines combination, or even against the  Naismith(Anichebe)-Neville(Hibbert) combination

January 29, 2013, 11:14:23 PM
Reply #22

Heisenberg

Im starting to see why Utd got rid of Gibson so cheap :(

January 29, 2013, 11:29:52 PM
Reply #23

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Im starting to see why Utd got rid of Gibson so cheap :(

You mean besides the fact that at best he was 6th choice and only had 6 months to go on his contract?

Simply simply lovely

January 30, 2013, 04:07:18 AM
Reply #24

Azz

Howard

Jags - Heitinga - Distin - Baines

Osman - Fellaini - Neville - Pienaar

Anichebe - Mirallas

From 1878efc

January 30, 2013, 08:30:23 AM
Reply #25

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Howard

Anichebe - Mirallas

From 1878efc

Mirallas is injured.

January 30, 2013, 08:39:09 AM
Reply #26

The Analog Kid

On the BBC just now:

FOOTBALL
Everton are set to be without Kevin Mirallas and Seamus Coleman for Wednesday's Premier League match against West Brom at Goodison Park.

Winger Mirallas again limped off with a hamstring problem during Saturday's FA Cup win over Bolton, his second attempted comeback from the injury he first suffered two months ago.

Full-back Coleman is expected to be out for at least another two weeks with a thigh injury while midfielder Darron Gibson has suffered a slight setback in his own recovery from a thigh problem.

...along with this....

There are doubts over the fitness of West Brom quartet Marc-Antoine Fortune (hamstring), Claudio Yacob (shoulder), Shane Long and Steven Reid (both leg).

QPR target Peter Odemwingie will not feature for the Baggies.

January 30, 2013, 10:11:47 AM
Reply #27

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Everytime I think we are heading into a game that will really kickstart our recent form it turns out to be more of the same.

This has got to be it? Hasn't it?

+++++ Thoughts. Fellaini will score first (for my prediction points) Jelavic will score (for his confidence), we will win, and we won't be all be pissy about subs until the end of the game!

Yes, this will be it. I'm SURE of it.

I hope.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

January 30, 2013, 10:19:56 AM
Reply #28

Heisenberg

You mean besides the fact that at best he was 6th choice and only had 6 months to go on his contract?
Contracts can be renewed mate, he's a great player. But he's a crock

January 30, 2013, 07:53:34 PM
Reply #29

Azz

Howard

Anichebe - Mirallas

From 1878efc

Mirallas is injured.

Doesn't seem to be too injured to start though...

Greg O'Keeffe ‏@GregOK

Possible #EFC team tonight v WBA. Howard, Jagielka (RB), Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Neville, Pienaar, Anichebe, Mirallas.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:54:38 PM by Azz »