Result

Everton Win
32 (78%)
Draw
7 (17.1%)
Villa Win
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Everton v Aston Villa  (Read 27953 times)

February 02, 2013, 02:16:47 AM
Reply #30

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
...........WTF is a clutch finisher ? you in the motor trade ?

Haha he is American you know!sounds like it could pop up a lot in MLS commentary...'And its mirallas with the clutch finish in the score zone!Touchdown!'
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 02, 2013, 02:27:04 AM
Reply #31

Alanvideo

Haha he is American you know!sounds like it could pop up a lot in MLS commentary...'And its mirallas with the clutch finish in the score zone!Touchdown!'
.......yeh I know ,what makes me laugh is they say 'touchdown ' but don't actually put the ball down , Awesome !!
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 02, 2013, 02:38:22 AM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I hope so. He's produced very little so far in his Everton career. We need him to have a massive 2nd half of the season as we know he's got the talent to do so

I'm unconvinced so far.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 02, 2013, 02:45:07 AM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I despise Villa. They are our bogey team, took over from Forest. Hated them since that 6-2 thrashing back in the 80's. Bastards. We have to win this to keep up, and put another nail in their coffin.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 02, 2013, 02:48:30 AM
Reply #34

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I despise Villa. They are our bogey team, took over from Forest. Hated them since that 6-2 thrashing back in the 80's. Bastards. We have to win this to keep up, and put another nail in their coffin.

Beagries debut and on itv the match. Didn't Ian olney own us? Bad bad times

Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2013, 03:08:22 AM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, that was the one. I was actually impressed by Beagrie. He came on and was actually running at Villa. Scored two goals when he came on. My best mate was a Villa supporter, so I kept the focus on Beagrie when he was ribbing me about the result.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 02, 2013, 03:09:34 AM
Reply #36

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, that was the one. I was actually impressed by Beagrie. He came on and was actually running at Villa. Scored two goals when he came on. My best mate was a Villa supporter, so I kept the focus on Beagrie when he was ribbing me about the result.

I remember it being grim and then having to go to church..... Bad bad day

Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2013, 03:13:30 AM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It was only the second or third time I had been in a state of shock at an Everton result. The first time was when the shite beat us 3-1 the season we last won the title. The next time was either this, or when Bradford beat us 3-1 in the League Cup. I was so embarrassed. Sad thing is, I've kind of got used to being twatted over the years.
- Walt Disney

February 02, 2013, 03:20:13 AM
Reply #38

bluegrant

I meant to put Vic in, I think Jelavic there was just force of habit.
like saha and yak  :whistle: hes not getting the service now mirallas is back things should improve,also someone please teach osman how to score from 5yds out lol

February 02, 2013, 03:22:16 AM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Same side as weds apparently

Simply simply lovely

February 02, 2013, 03:22:30 AM
Reply #40

sam of the south

That was a vividly bad Sunday; They had a good emerging side at the time (Platt, Daley et al) and we were seriously on the slide.

Always hated Villa fans and their " Who are ya?" mentality.

They were even more annoying under the tutelage of the charlatan O'Neill and the cut and thrust of the hateful Ashley Young.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 02, 2013, 03:46:26 AM
Reply #41

bluegrant

on paper we should beat them, But we always seem to fall apart against the lower teams ,thats why i go for a draw. shakeyheadman

February 02, 2013, 04:01:47 AM
Reply #42

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
How grim if its the same side as wed. Why the fuck can't he put Neville RB if he MUST play, and start Gibson? Or Oviedo if Gibson isn't match fit, or a fucking half each for Gibson and hitz??
I have to return some videotapes.

February 02, 2013, 04:17:53 AM
Reply #43

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
It was only the second or third time I had been in a state of shock at an Everton result. The first time was when the shite beat us 3-1 the season we last won the title. The next time was either this, or when Bradford beat us 3-1 in the League Cup. I was so embarrassed. Sad thing is, I've kind of got used to being twatted over the years.

I started crying (I was only about 8!) when the 6th went in.

I couldn't comprehend why we were so bad and to make it even worse we were on the tele so the whole country could see it!

February 02, 2013, 04:31:20 AM
Reply #44

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I started crying (I was only about 8!) when the 6th went in.

I couldn't comprehend why we were so bad and to make it even worse we were on the tele so the whole country could see it!

I just figured out how to use the VCR. I was 9. We had a family wedding so I recorded it. Kept telling everyone not to tell me the result. Went home all excited to watc us as very few Everton games were shown live back then.

My dad still laughs at how sad I was that week
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...