October 21, 2019, 10:15:12 AM

Author Topic: Barca v. Inter  (Read 11868 times)

April 29, 2010, 02:49:08 AM
Reply #30

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
No one's doubting that. I think players who do this (and it can be proven, via the footage) should be punished harshly after the game. Some big ass fines and suspensions and this shit would stop.

Yeah you're right, but it's always going to be difficult to prove how much something may have actually hurt when there has still clearly been some sort of contact.

I wasn't suggesting anyone didn't think that Busquets had made a meal of that by the way.

April 29, 2010, 02:50:15 AM
Reply #31

Army71990

The one bright spot in a shit match.

agreed, shame really, with so much hype & sense of occasion surrounding the fixture it's been ruined by the sending off, suppose opinions are always going to differ when it comes to red cards & facial contact (especially with so little contact). Although Motta was stupid to raise his hand & Busquets was out of order for making it look like somebody had shot him with a sniper rifle.
"We had a terrible start to the season and a lot of that had to do with Manchester City. I would rather come here and show a bit of dignity with our result. What we should be talking about is the performance of Everton, which was outstanding"

April 29, 2010, 03:22:04 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Barca just need one goal and I think Inter might fold. that away goal still looms large.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 29, 2010, 03:24:28 AM
Reply #33

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Barca just need one goal and I think Inter might fold. that away goal still looms large.

Right now though, Barca don't look at all capable.

April 29, 2010, 03:26:41 AM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Agreed but one piece of magic from Messi, you never know.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 29, 2010, 03:28:03 AM
Reply #35

Army71990

Oh dear Bojan, should have been in the back of the net
"We had a terrible start to the season and a lot of that had to do with Manchester City. I would rather come here and show a bit of dignity with our result. What we should be talking about is the performance of Everton, which was outstanding"

April 29, 2010, 03:28:55 AM
Reply #36

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Or Piquet?

April 29, 2010, 03:29:37 AM
Reply #37

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
What a finish by Pique!

April 29, 2010, 03:30:47 AM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
There we go. COuld have scored 2 in 2 minutes

April 29, 2010, 03:31:41 AM
Reply #39

Army71990

Should be very interesting now, what a stunning finish that was!!

April 29, 2010, 03:32:00 AM
Reply #40

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Totally offside but what composure and skill

April 29, 2010, 03:33:31 AM
Reply #41

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Totally offside but what composure and skill

It wasn't possible to tell if he was offside from the angle they had I didn't think - Muntari must have been close but it was a deceptive camera angle.

April 29, 2010, 03:37:34 AM
Reply #42

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Terrible handball call against Toure there, should be 2-0

April 29, 2010, 03:38:31 AM
Reply #43

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bad handball cal I agree

April 29, 2010, 03:40:57 AM
Reply #44

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Terrible commentary tonight.  ITV are shit.  Mourinho is a fucking nutter, got to love that.