result?

Manchester United Win
29 (39.2%)
Draw
23 (31.1%)
Everton win
22 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 26997 times)

February 03, 2013, 09:50:45 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
3-1 or 3-0 united, they're on fire and our defence is shite

So is theirs

February 03, 2013, 10:35:12 PM
Reply #16

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If hietinga starts 4-1 united.
If he doesn't, 3-1 united.

Hope I'm wrong !!
I have to return some videotapes.

February 03, 2013, 10:38:24 PM
Reply #17

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
3-1 United.

2 Poor defences but they have far more quality offensively than we do.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 03, 2013, 10:44:08 PM
Reply #18

Shogun

Administrator
we aren't bad defensively though, we can't keep a clean sheet but (aside from when Johnny plays) we very rarely concede more than 1.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 03, 2013, 10:53:58 PM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Distin was saying we have the fifth best defence in the league in terms of goals conceded.  That can't be right?

Sent from the Ramtops, learning to sweep with Lu Tze

February 03, 2013, 10:56:29 PM
Reply #20

Shogun

Administrator
Distin was saying we have the fifth best defence in the league in terms of goals conceded.  That can't be right?

Joint third best before yesterday http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2012-2013/defence/full

February 03, 2013, 10:57:30 PM
Reply #21

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
United won't rest many i think as our last two results against them have embaressed them.
I think they are more worried about playing Real than being embarrassed by us. Afraid we will still end up getting beaten

February 03, 2013, 11:00:09 PM
Reply #22

nomorechang

RIP

We were a lot better before we conceded 3 yesterday, City have the best defence followed by Chelsea who have conceded 3 fewer than us
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 03, 2013, 11:56:57 PM
Reply #23

Shogun

Administrator
Even more chance of them resting key players after City just dropped two points.

February 04, 2013, 01:09:11 AM
Reply #24

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

February 04, 2013, 01:10:31 AM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
So it's true then why are we so concerned about our defence? 
lack of clean sheets and glaring mistakes from Howard early in the season and now Heitinga.

February 04, 2013, 01:31:46 AM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Because the mistakes being made are costing us points.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

February 04, 2013, 03:50:38 AM
Reply #27

Cozzie

I'm going to go for 4-4

Jelavic to break his drought by scoring a header but Rooney to piss us off just before half time and equalise.

Reckon the second half we will take the game to them and get caught with a passage of amazing play like United normally do and goals from Welbeck and Nani will put them 3-1 up.

The in form Fellaini will pull one back for us to give us hope but we will get caught by a classic United counter and go back down 4-2

Our fighting spirit I am certain will show though and confusion in their defence will allow Jelavic to get another back for us.

I'm gonna go for Pienaar to score the final goal in what im sure will turn out to be a memorable game. Sure not many would argue with a point at old trafford so thats what i'm going for.

February 04, 2013, 05:47:51 AM
Reply #28

Fellainis Hairdresser

I'm going to go for 4-4

Jelavic to break his drought by scoring a header but Rooney to piss us off just before half time and equalise.

Reckon the second half we will take the game to them and get caught with a passage of amazing play like United normally do and goals from Welbeck and Nani will put them 3-1 up.

The in form Fellaini will pull one back for us to give us hope but we will get caught by a classic United counter and go back down 4-2

Our fighting spirit I am certain will show though and confusion in their defence will allow Jelavic to get another back for us.

I'm gonna go for Pienaar to score the final goal in what im sure will turn out to be a memorable game. Sure not many would argue with a point at old trafford so thats what i'm going for.

That will never ever happen
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

February 04, 2013, 08:52:12 PM
Reply #29

Les Trebilcock

Sunday 16:00 Sky Sports 1

This couldn't have come at a better time for us.

On Wednesday it is international week meaning Manchester United will have almost everyone in their squad away on duty. The following Wednesday (3 days after they play us) they play their first leg of the champions league away to Real Madrid.

This added to the fact they are going to have a 7 point gap minimum at the top after this weekend means they may and probably will rest some key players. They have a squad with quality still but it really is a great time to play them.

Totally agree.

If we could manage the same spirit as last season's 4-4 and win, Moyes could have an unprecedented league-win double.
You can take that to the bank.