result?

Manchester United Win
29 (39.2%)
Draw
23 (31.1%)
Everton win
22 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 26829 times)

February 04, 2013, 09:52:56 PM
Reply #30

blueski

surrounding fixtures or not, its a real difficult fixture & they will take pains to get the result, esp after that 4-4 last season

Victor's likely to struggle against them as they will know what hes about and won't be so easy to handle as Cieran Clark, and with Jela not on his best form its a concern as well although I do fancy him rising to the occasion and playing well against Utd.

Doubt we'll see Heitinga play but even so our defence has a lot to deal with. Jags has been as good as any in the past against Van Persie, but no one can be certain of containing him for a full 90

definitely we have the ability on paper to make this a real battle, immensely looking forward to this one
Nil Satis

February 04, 2013, 10:38:51 PM
Reply #31

cantoffee

Gonna take a huge effort to beat them.

Can only hope that with them so many points clear, the international games, and the CL, that they rest some players.

I would take a point, but we are capable of all 3. Fellaini and Anichebe can really cause them problems and if Jags and Distin are in central defence we should be a lot more solid.

Pienaar and Baines always cause whoever they have at rightback a real problem and I can't see that being any different given their options.

1-1 close match.

February 04, 2013, 10:42:14 PM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
Rafael has done well this season but he does like getting forward more than defending. Baines and Pienaar should get a fair bit if joy.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 04, 2013, 10:42:59 PM
Reply #33

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Rafael has done well this season but he does like getting forward more than defending. Baines and Pienaar should get a fair bit if joy.

Or get pegged back

Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2013, 10:45:10 PM
Reply #34

cantoffee

Still seems a bit naive defensively to me. He doesn't seem to track his man well when they make clever runs, or quick one-twos and I think he will struggle.

Either that or we will play some diagonal balls up to Fellaini against him and they will be forced to have Ferdinand or Vidic follow him out there opening up space in the middle. I think they will play Smalling or Jones for that reason.

February 04, 2013, 11:23:40 PM
Reply #35

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
They are bound to try and counter Fellaini considering how well he played last time.  Doing so is easier said than done though.

February 04, 2013, 11:28:06 PM
Reply #36

cantoffee

They might also play Jones as a DM and have him track Fellaini all game.

I don't think that will work. I remember when Man City put Hamann on Cahill a couple years ago to try and shut him down and Cahill just dominated him. I think Fellaini would do the same to Jones.

February 04, 2013, 11:32:27 PM
Reply #37

krakkokain

I think we will win this. United have been performing at the top of their ability, they are now 9 points clear of city and have a huge games 3 days later against Real Madrid.

We actually have a fully fit team for one of the few games this season. Im telling you we will go there and batter them 3 1.

February 04, 2013, 11:42:57 PM
Reply #38

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Smalling or jones will pick him up, I would imagine smalling

Simply simply lovely

February 05, 2013, 01:18:40 AM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Everton will have a total of 16 players including 11 first team squad regulars on international duty in midweek.

Baines, Jagielka, Osman (England v Brazil @England) Friendly

Fellaini, Mirallas (Belgium v Slovakia @Belgium) Friendly

Jelavic  (Croatia v South Korea @England) Friendly

Howard (USA v Honduras @Honduras) WCQ

Oviedo (Costa Rica v Panama @Panama) WCQ

Naismith (Scotland v Estonia @Scotland) Friendly

Duffy (ROI v Netherlands @Ireland) U21

Vellios (Greece v Scotland @Greece) U21

Hammar (Sweden v 3 games @Porutgal) U19

Stones, Lundstram (England v Denmark @England) U19  

Kennedy (Scotland v Netherlands @Netherlands) U19

Green (England v 3 games @Portugal) U17
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:19:55 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 05, 2013, 01:22:59 AM
Reply #40

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Utd have no pressure on them right now in terms of the league in contrast to us, so I'd expect them to still win.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 05, 2013, 02:05:48 AM
Reply #41

evertonarntwe

Everton will have a total of 16 players including 11 first team squad regulars on international duty in midweek.

Baines, Jagielka, Osman (England v Brazil @England) Friendly

Fellaini, Mirallas (Belgium v Slovakia @Belgium) Friendly

Jelavic  (Croatia v South Korea @England) Friendly

Howard (USA v Honduras @Honduras) WCQ

Oviedo (Costa Rica v Panama @Panama) WCQ

Naismith (Scotland v Estonia @Scotland) Friendly

Duffy (ROI v Netherlands @Ireland) U21

Vellios (Greece v Scotland @Greece) U21

Hammar (Sweden v 3 games @Porutgal) U19

Stones, Lundstram (England v Denmark @England) U19  

Kennedy (Scotland v Netherlands @Netherlands) U19

Green (England v 3 games @Portugal) U17

8 of them arnt first team regulars anyway, howards a goalie doesn really matter about him, mirallas might not start, jags osman and baines definatly wont start, jelavic might not either because of his form
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 05, 2013, 03:18:58 AM
Reply #42

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Jags, Osman and Baines definitely won't start?

February 05, 2013, 03:20:06 AM
Reply #43

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think Jags and Baines will get decent time on the pitch...... Osman maybe an unused sub

Simply simply lovely

February 05, 2013, 03:25:05 AM
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Osman,Carrick and Wilshere should be the midfield 3 for England.

That shit aint giving no ball away