November 19, 2017, 01:06:33 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Reading  (Read 22516 times)

February 28, 2013, 08:37:17 PM
Reply #15

fast lane

These are fucking shit, so are we in games like this. 1-1

This is all true, unfortunately.
Yet we should still win this one, nevertheless.
Especially with the team mentioned in the op.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

February 28, 2013, 08:44:08 PM
Reply #16

christiffa25

Fancy a comfortable 3 or 4 - 0 win, these are shite!

Howard
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
Osman Gibson
Mirallas Fellaini Pienaar
Jelavic

really hope jelavic gets a couple here

Up The Toffees!!!

Agree with this apart from I'd swap Fellaini and osman around for the starting line-up. If needs be, Fellaini can be pushed up to ACM later in the game if we're looking for something different.

I'd start jelavic even if vic's fit again. He showed signs in the cup game and if he had a confidence boosting goal fest against reading, could be just what we and him need for the QF cup game. Plus I honestly think vic is a better super sub than starter.

February 28, 2013, 08:46:28 PM
Reply #17

cantoffee

We need a win.

4th is out of reach, but 5th is still possible and it is a spot that guarantees European football next season.

Hopefully Anichebe is back for this one.

February 28, 2013, 09:00:32 PM
Reply #18

Shogun

Administrator
Just going to assume Hibbert, Fellaini and Anichebe are out.

--------------------Howard-----------------
--Coleman---Jagielka--Distin---Baines----
--------------Gibson---Neville--------------
----Mirallas------Osman-------Pienaar-----
------------------Jelavic---------------------

That will be the team.

1-1
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 28, 2013, 09:30:47 PM
Reply #19

Snipellis11

Whenever we play teams like reading i always expect it to be a nice easy 3 or 4 - 0 win but this is never the case with Everton, we always seem to make it hard for ourselfs, so i will take any win.

February 28, 2013, 09:35:55 PM
Reply #20

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Think the Oldham performance showed signs of improvement and Reading's form is shaking a little.

Narrow win, 2-1
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 28, 2013, 09:47:49 PM
Reply #21

sharpattack

I don't think we've come close to beating anyone in the PL 4-0. It's going to be a tough scrap as usual.
It's funny, but around October/November there were a lot of us convinced that we were on the verge of tonking somebody by about 4 or 5 goals because we were playing well but not getting the breaks. Not any longer. Just looking at the stats for the Reading away match we had 63% possession in the first half! Even Manure couldn't manage that, but we still lost.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

February 28, 2013, 10:56:16 PM
Reply #22

Jellyman

Would Love to see this

Howard

Jags      Duffy    Distin

Coleman                                       Baines
                     Felli        Gibson

Miralles         Pienaar     
                             Jelavic 

I think our team is made for this
"I would have died for Everton, I would have broke every other bone in my body for any other club, that's how I look at it, you know, if it was that much I would have died for this club."

February 28, 2013, 11:06:59 PM
Reply #23

Snipellis11

Going to this one but i normally go to the match with my dad, brother and sister and normally my dad drives down, but he can't go to the match so i'm just going with my brother but he is living over in Liverpool atm so i'm just meeting him at the ground, i was just wondering is it easy to walk to the ground from lime street station? or if i got a taxi to near the ground how much would it be about? don't know if to walk it or get a taxi just don't want to be paying too much for a taxi.

February 28, 2013, 11:12:37 PM
Reply #24

evertonarntwe

Going to this one but i normally go to the match with my dad, brother and sister and normally my dad drives down, but he can't go to the match so i'm just going with my brother but he is living over in Liverpool atm so i'm just meeting him at the ground, i was just wondering is it easy to walk to the ground from lime street station? or if i got a taxi to near the ground how much would it be about? don't know if to walk it or get a taxi just don't want to be paying too much for a taxi.

Walk from lime street? fuck that its a mish, get a taxi
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 28, 2013, 11:16:57 PM
Reply #25

Alanvideo

.......taxi costs about £7 from Lime St to Goodison . Or just cross the street and go down to Queen Sq ( in front of The Marriot ) and get a bus. A no. 19  (and many others) will get you there for £2.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 28, 2013, 11:17:52 PM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Taxi would probably cost about £5 (private hire that is)

Alternatively you can get a bus from Queen Square (a few minutes walk from lime street) which stops right outside Goodison.

It would be quite a walk from Lime Street to Goodison
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 28, 2013, 11:21:55 PM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Get the train to kirkdale be about 50p

Simply simply lovely

February 28, 2013, 11:22:10 PM
Reply #28

Snipellis11

Ok cheers lads, i think i might just get a taxi most of the way then if it doesn't cost much, I'm guessing it will be easy to get a taxi from around the station won't it? I have heard the traffic can get pretty bad when you start to get nearer the stadium aswell.

February 28, 2013, 11:29:58 PM
Reply #29

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Ok cheers lads, i think i might just get a taxi most of the way then if it doesn't cost much, I'm guessing it will be easy to get a taxi from around the station won't it? I have heard the traffic can get pretty bad when you start to get nearer the stadium aswell.

I wouldn't get a black cab.

9247373 is the number for Delta taxis.