November 19, 2017, 06:37:17 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Reading  (Read 22531 times)

March 02, 2013, 12:38:06 AM
Reply #45

Azz

And at the other end of the pitch - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8532275/Everton-manager-David-Moyes-urges-Nikica-Jelavic-to-find-his-way-back-to-goal

March 02, 2013, 02:17:14 AM
Reply #46

Alanvideo

Mucha is decent. Great shot stopper. He does make you scream for jesus on crosses though
...........................always look on the bright side of life ...........
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 02, 2013, 02:21:05 AM
Reply #47

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Mucha is decent. Great shot stopper. He does make you scream for jesus on crosses though

Is he a great shot stopper?  He's not done anything to warrant that praise when he's played for us in the league cup, in fact hasn't he fucked up a few simple saves?

He's probably better than he's looked in fairness, as it's not easy playing once in a blue moon like he has done.  Just not sure where you're getting the great shot stopper bit from.

March 02, 2013, 02:23:34 AM
Reply #48

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Is he a great shot stopper?  He's not done anything to warrant that praise when he's played for us in the league cup, in fact hasn't he fucked up a few simple saves?

He's probably better than he's looked in fairness, as it's not easy playing once in a blue moon like he has done.  Just not sure where you're getting the great shot stopper bit from.

i watched him in the World Cup for Slovakia and he had a pretty decent tournament I thought.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 02, 2013, 02:31:51 AM
Reply #49

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
i watched him in the World Cup for Slovakia and he had a pretty decent tournament I thought.

Yeah he did ok in the 3 games there, still looked slightly vulnerable though. He's nowhere near as terrible as people are acting and I hope if he plays that he has a solid game.

March 02, 2013, 02:35:45 AM
Reply #50

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think Mucha is that bad. As mentioned, a little dicey on crosses. Not as good as Howard on his day, but he'd probably be able to match the standard of Howard from earlier in the season (i.e good for some mistakes here and there and will flap a bit on crosses).

It's only in the last couple of games Howard has got his sh*t together so it's pretty typical he gets injured.

March 02, 2013, 02:37:12 AM
Reply #51

Gash

Global Moderator
                                                                        Barkley

Hibbo              Allardyce         Dustbin              Bainsy

Mucha                    Gibbo
                                          Ossie                      Benitez                             Peanuts

Jellyfish

March 02, 2013, 02:47:16 AM
Reply #52

The Analog Kid

Fancy a comfortable 3 or 4 - 0 win, these are shite!

Howard
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
Osman Gibson
Mirallas Fellaini Pienaar
Jelavic

really hope jelavic gets a couple here

Up The Toffees!!!

Everytime I see that written somewhere I always picture one of the scousers from Harry Enfield, when they're on the coach to London for the cup final!!

:D  :D

March 02, 2013, 02:47:38 AM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
                                                                        Barkley

Hibbopotomous             Allardyce         Dustbin              Garbutt

Mucha                    Hitzelsburger
                                          Ossie                      Benitez                             Peanuts

Jellyfish

Fixed
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 02, 2013, 02:55:54 AM
Reply #54

Gash

Global Moderator
I forgot steve81 as manager with his new found optimism.

March 02, 2013, 02:56:49 AM
Reply #55

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah he did ok in the 3 games there, still looked slightly vulnerable though. He's nowhere near as terrible as people are acting and I hope if he plays that he has a solid game.

It's the perfect game for him to have a run out. Away from home against a "weaker" team so no Goodison pressure. Hope he has a good game.

March 02, 2013, 02:58:32 AM
Reply #56

Gash

Global Moderator
It's the perfect game for him to have a run out. Away from home against a "weaker" team so no Goodison pressure. Hope he has a good game.

We're at home.

March 02, 2013, 03:01:08 AM
Reply #57

Bluenose 91

Benitez off the striker hahaha.

March 02, 2013, 03:01:59 AM
Reply #58

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

At home and where if he fucks up he'll get slaughtered.

It's not a bad game in theory in that they shouldn't create much, but state of our defence this season he's undoubtedly going to have work to do!

March 02, 2013, 03:06:06 AM
Reply #59

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We're at home.

That is right. We lost at their place earlier in the season.

Mucha gonna die then
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:06:42 AM by Confucius »