November 24, 2017, 12:51:36 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 38398 times)

March 05, 2013, 07:26:16 PM
Reply #45

Bally

Administrator
Haha it's the last time I post a nickname team I promise!(though you may make sure of that anyway!)

can you somehow auto correct Tinga to Heitinga though please? (when people use that to describe Heitinga, not for the user 'Tinga')

Just been in your place, if anyone buys that abomination of a combo in the Ralph Lauren section,  the green striped shirt with the orange jumper tied over the shoulder you are allowed to kill them, I said so.
It's the roll I way

March 05, 2013, 07:26:36 PM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Haha it's the last time I post a nickname team I promise!(though you may make sure of that anyway!)

can you somehow auto correct Tinga to Heitinga though please? (when people use that to describe Heitinga, not for the user 'Tinga')

That's a great idea. *We should auto correct every conceivable player name spelling error so that the player's names are always correct.

*When I say we, I actually mean the mods.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

March 06, 2013, 12:24:33 AM
Reply #47

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Just been in your place, if anyone buys that abomination of a combo in the Ralph Lauren section,  the green striped shirt with the orange jumper tied over the shoulder you are allowed to kill them, I said so.

Anyone who ties a jumper over the shoulder is a certified cunt anyway.  The world is divided into, "around waist" and "around shoulder" people.

March 06, 2013, 03:15:53 AM
Reply #48

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Win, 2 or 3-1 I think.

Me being in lower Glwadys will mean jelevic will score, you can thank me after the game.
I have to return some videotapes.

March 06, 2013, 03:16:39 AM
Reply #49

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone who ties a jumper over the shoulder is a certified cunt anyway.  The world is divided into, "around waist" and "around shoulder" people.

Some if us just wear them
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 06, 2013, 01:02:07 PM
Reply #50

Toddacelli

Some if us just wear them

That is deeply profound.

Or stating the bleeding obvious.

I can't decide which...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 06, 2013, 01:21:53 PM
Reply #51

BrotherEstapol

That is deeply profound.

Or stating the bleeding obvious.

I can't decide which...
I got profound.

Clearly living up to his name!

March 06, 2013, 07:29:29 PM
Reply #52

Sanarcho

dont care as long as we win,

we need to build up some confidence for the run in.. wish we destroy Wigan..
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 06, 2013, 08:08:07 PM
Reply #53

Alanvideo

I thought this game would sell out in no time but loads of seats left. I know  if it's live on ITV but we are 90 mins away from Wembley . :hmph:
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 06, 2013, 09:17:45 PM
Reply #54

Shogun

Administrator
3 goals against Villa, Oldham and Reading in recent weeks. Wigan seems like the sort of team to add to that list. Hopefully.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 06, 2013, 09:59:50 PM
Reply #55

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I thought this game would sell out in no time but loads of seats left. I know  if it's live on ITV but we are 90 mins away from Wembley . :hmph:

Neither of our last 2 quarter finals sold out; both of which had opposition with bigger (much bigger in S'land's case) away allocations.

March 07, 2013, 03:11:45 AM
Reply #56

New Free Transfer Signing

Neither of our last 2 quarter finals sold out; both of which had opposition with bigger (much bigger in S'land's case) away allocations.

Im pretty sure Sunderland game did sell out?

March 07, 2013, 04:36:02 AM
Reply #57

Alanvideo

Im pretty sure Sunderland game did sell out?
...........Attendance 38,875 so prob a sell-out ,allowing for segregation of 6,000 away fans. Doubt if we will beat that crowd against Wigan ,they will only bring about 1,500.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 07, 2013, 12:40:35 PM
Reply #58

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
...........Attendance 38,875 so prob a sell-out ,allowing for segregation of 6,000 away fans. Doubt if we will beat that crowd against Wigan ,they will only bring about 1,500.

Yeah maybe; if it did I don't think that it sold out until near the day of the game.

March 07, 2013, 05:22:19 PM
Reply #59

wilbur

I read somewhere that any replay would take place next Wednesday 13th March - has anyone else heard this?
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson