October 16, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 47821 times)

March 04, 2013, 01:34:23 AM
Read 47821 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Full house, full strength side and a great atmospere knowing we're only 90 mins from Wembley should hopefully carry us through.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 04, 2013, 07:22:13 AM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 09, 2013, 11:11:48 PM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
How many midfielders do that anymore? Don't recall Arteta doing it so often.

Problem is he doesn't even do it when he's playing RB.

He seems scared to tackle,  he provides no attacking threat and seems reluctant to pass the ball forwards.

March 09, 2013, 11:43:29 PM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Talking about Fellaini mate, not Neville.

Oh well in that case the opposite of everything I said

March 10, 2013, 01:34:35 AM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I always thought Evertonians where better than this..

Not been on this forum long, have you?

March 10, 2013, 01:40:44 AM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
lol, the punchline was good.. but doesnt work well with clueless :p

I've Reg'd twice before to NSNO, once under this current email addy.. (i dont know what happened to that account)

Until a few weeks back i hadnt posted on here since 2008/9?

But i've always lurked here, Easily the best everton fans site..

My post was more about your apparent suprise at that comment.

March 10, 2013, 02:55:07 AM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
The fans were poor today but that's to be expected, you could hear the lift in noise when Jelavic had that chance but after that there was nothing to get behind at all.

I can't condone people leaving when the third went in though.

March 10, 2013, 05:21:48 AM
Reply #7

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
No ratings thread?

Is there a point?

Would be pretty much 1s and 2s across the board.