November 20, 2017, 10:18:44 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 24499 times)

March 13, 2013, 12:35:22 AM
Reply #45

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not even joking with this team by the way.

We have nothing to play for now so lets fucking use some younger players to see if they can be used next season. I guessing Miralles is out and for me their is no point Playing felli now. He's defo off in the summer so why not play other players that are here long term.

The four younger players in that team have been fantastic for the u21's of late and all season.

I don't care thats its against City.. These players are fresh and hungry

Mucha

Coleman       Duffy       Distin     Baines

Pienaar            Barkley          Gibson     Kennedy

Victor             Mcaleny

Subs
Springthorpe
Stones
Fellaini
Oviedo
Osman
Jelavic
Vellios

It'd make for an interesting game, that's for sure.

In general I am in favour of rewarding good work in the reserves. I'd be hard pressed to imagine Duffy, Barkley and McAleny doing a whole lot worse than who they'd be replacing.

Never going to happen though. :)

March 13, 2013, 01:21:15 AM
Reply #46

Dario Terracotta

I can't understand why Oviedo hasn't had a run of games,we paid(by our standards)decent dough for the lad and he's looked OK in the cameo's he's had so far.

March 13, 2013, 01:29:34 AM
Reply #47

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He is backup to Baines. We are lucky we haven't had to use him too much. He did ok in cameos down the left, but he isn't an improvement on Baines/Pienaar.

March 13, 2013, 01:33:14 AM
Reply #48

Dario Terracotta

Bainsey's looked like he's been carrying a knock since the turn of the year to me mate,and Pienaar looks dead on his feet,sink or swim for Oviedo saturday?,time to see IMHO!!!

March 13, 2013, 01:40:38 AM
Reply #49

Shogun

Administrator
I know it looks extremely unlikely the way we are playing but some people need to realise that we are 2 points from 5th (Europe) not 20.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 13, 2013, 01:57:31 AM
Reply #50

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I know it looks extremely unlikely the way we are playing but some people need to realise that we are 2 points from 5th (Europe) not 20.

It's a shame we can't play Reading at home every week. IF we can find some form, keep playing in the league as we did against Reading then I think that 2 would look less like the 20 it does now. Players and fans' confidence is in the toilet and it's going to be heck of an effort to get it back before the end of the season in time for it to count and allow a push for Europe.

March 13, 2013, 02:10:11 AM
Reply #51

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

A spirited win here could work wonders
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 13, 2013, 02:13:22 AM
Reply #52

Shogun

Administrator
A spirited win here could work wonders
That wasn't me trying to say we can or will, it's just aimed that the "We've got nothing to play for people". Beat City and we will be 5th (temporarily)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 13, 2013, 02:14:00 AM
Reply #53

EFCdanger

would like to see Barkley and Gibson in the middle. Might not be the best match to try new partnerships out though.
Danger!

March 13, 2013, 02:35:04 AM
Reply #54

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Would love to see Gibson and Fellaini in the middle. 

March 13, 2013, 07:02:00 AM
Reply #55

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Would love to see Gibson and Fellaini in the middle. 

That'd be my preference too.

March 13, 2013, 02:33:00 PM
Reply #56

Dario Terracotta

Anyone reckon Felli will actually play,or Moyes will state the usual BS to us fans,"he's picked up a knock in training and we're not sure when he'll be back"!!!(prepares to slit wrists!!)

March 13, 2013, 04:29:30 PM
Reply #57

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone reckon Felli will actually play,or Moyes will state the usual BS to us fans,"he's picked up a knock in training and we're not sure when he'll be back"!!!(prepares to slit wrists!!)

Think he will play and will get a mix of boos and cheers from the fans. Wouldn't surprise me if Neville was greeted with full on booing from the whole stadium!though surely he won't play will he?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 13, 2013, 04:46:09 PM
Reply #58

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini will play and likely play well and be cheered

Sent from Four Ecks, running away from with Rincewind.

March 13, 2013, 04:49:12 PM
Reply #59

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini will play and likely play well and be cheered

Sent from Four Ecks, running away from with Rincewind.

He needs to. It's been a while since he's given a decent performance.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney