Who should be the Manager of Everton next season

Rangnick
Martinez
Bilic
Lennon
Pereira
Stubbs
A.N Other

Author Topic: The Great Big Manager Post!  (Read 359259 times)

March 11, 2013, 02:47:21 AM
Read 359259 times

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully I haven't forgotten too many!  Feel free to vote on who you would want.  Mods feel free to merge the poll with the Moyes thread if required
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 01:23:16 PM by Simon Paul »

March 11, 2013, 02:51:22 AM
Reply #1

whichonespink

big dunc? can you imagine bill inviting him into his office to inform him there will be no money available for transfers!!

March 11, 2013, 02:51:48 AM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Would like a zola esque appointment ie well thought of and big connections but fully expect martinez

Simply simply lovely

March 11, 2013, 02:52:33 AM
Reply #3

Les Trebilcock

I think a poll of this magnitude needs every reader of it who can vote, to vote. Twenty or thirty total voters would be an insult to the importance of the situation.

<in my humble opinion>
You can take that to the bank.

March 11, 2013, 02:53:35 AM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think a poll of this magnitude needs every reader of it who can vote, to vote. Twenty or thirty total voters would be an insult to the importance of the situation.

<in my humble opinion>

Ha I doubt my poll will make a massive difference like mate but I am sure it can be emailed to Everton if you like ;)

March 11, 2013, 03:00:12 AM
Reply #5

Les Trebilcock

Ha I doubt my poll will make a massive difference like mate but I am sure it can be emailed to Everton if you like ;)

I don't see why it can't be e-mailed, Silas. This poll has to be a true reflection of what Evertonians feel. I mean Evertonians who feel it necessary to view this forum every day. Why, because (don't laugh) we love this fucking club.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:00:33 AM by Les Trebilcock »
You can take that to the bank.

March 11, 2013, 03:03:08 AM
Reply #6

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

I don't see why it can't be e-mailed, Silas. This poll has to be a true reflection of what Evertonians feel. I mean Evertonians who feel it necessary to view this forum every day. Why, because (don't laugh) we love this fucking club.

It's not an issue for me to email results to fans forum but as much as I love NSNO it is (as all forums are) a microcosm of Evertonians, unless the poll is open to all which obviously it isn't it's not a true reflection of all fans.

March 11, 2013, 03:08:30 AM
Reply #7

Azz

May as well had left Laudrup out of it since he's just signed a new contract.  I've voted for 'another external appointment' on the basis if Moyes doesn't signed a new contract.

March 11, 2013, 03:09:50 AM
Reply #8

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
May as well had left Laudrup out of it since he's just signed a new contract.  I've voted for 'another external appointment' on the basis if Moyes doesn't signed a new contract.

Wanted to cover the main people mentioned in the Moyes thread although I agree on Laudrup

March 11, 2013, 03:10:37 AM
Reply #9

Major Clanger

Haha, love the "Ferguson (Duncan)" option.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 11, 2013, 03:12:12 AM
Reply #10

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Ha, as I was writing it I thought, "Nobody could be daft enough to think Alex could they?" Then I had a think about the posts on here the last month or so.

March 11, 2013, 03:12:35 AM
Reply #11

Thornton_19

It might not be that far fetched.

March 11, 2013, 03:14:58 AM
Reply #12

AidyEFC9

Ive gone Martinez but i wouldnt say no to either Poyet or Solksjaer.

March 11, 2013, 03:29:24 AM
Reply #13

Major Clanger

It might not be that far fetched.

No, I loved the way Silas felt necessary to clarify, which Ferguson he meant :)

And I don't blame him for it at all.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:32:32 AM by Major Clanger »
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 11, 2013, 03:31:02 AM
Reply #14

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Who the fuck is voting for Moyes???
I have to return some videotapes.