Who should be the Manager of Everton next season

Rangnick
Martinez
Bilic
Lennon
Pereira
Stubbs
A.N Other

Author Topic: The Great Big Manager Post!  (Read 359177 times)

March 11, 2013, 03:32:13 AM
Reply #15

DannyR

I vote Sharpattack and The Ram!
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

March 11, 2013, 03:43:53 AM
Reply #16

Major Clanger

Who the fuck is voting for Moyes???

Never mind that, who the fuck is voting for Martinez?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 11, 2013, 04:11:15 AM
Reply #17

ally2

Transfer windows are bad enough on here. Imagine what it'd be like waiting for a new manager!  It's kind of got that general election/ Obama/Romney feel about it. I'm getting excited already.

March 11, 2013, 04:23:19 AM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes over Martinez for me!

Sent from Four Ecks, running away from with Rincewind.

March 11, 2013, 04:30:28 AM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Voted Di Matteo
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 11, 2013, 04:55:30 AM
Reply #20

Gumpinio

I'd like it to be Laudrup, that seems impossible
It should be Moyes or Martinez.  Moyes looks like he wants to go off to Germany.  Martinez turned down Villa and Liverpool, given our finances I wouldn't be surprised if he turned us down aswell.
I fear we're doomed to Hughes or Allerdyce.

(how much do season ticket prices go up after the early bird expires?)
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

March 11, 2013, 04:55:52 AM
Reply #21

bluegrant

March 11, 2013, 04:56:43 AM
Reply #22

Les Trebilcock

It's not an issue for me to email results to fans forum but as much as I love NSNO it is (as all forums are) a microcosm of Evertonians, unless the poll is open to all which obviously it isn't it's not a true reflection of all fans.

What I kind of meant was, there are times when I've seen a couple of hundred viewing this forum yet when it comes to polls not many seem to bother.
 In comparison, I'm sure I heard that a Real Madrid forum (or something) ran a poll last week'ish to vote on a manager to take over from Mourinho. Something like 50,000 gave a response, with a large majority opting for Laudrup - that is a resounding 'voice of the people'.
You can take that to the bank.

March 11, 2013, 05:06:32 AM
Reply #23

Thornton_19

Solskjaer all the way, closely followed by Bilic then Poyet. Martinez....fucking hell don't want him anywhere near our club.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:06:57 AM by Thornton_19 »

March 11, 2013, 05:07:39 AM
Reply #24

Major Clanger

Have any of the Solskjaer voters ever seen him manage a team? Seriously, do you know anything about him apart from what is on Wikipedia? Please share, if you do.

March 11, 2013, 05:13:47 AM
Reply #25

sharpattack

Can't believe people wanting rid of Moyes. Best manager we have had in a generation. May not have won a trophy but that is down to the resources at his disposal. If he leaves we'll be relegated within 2 years
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 11, 2013, 05:19:13 AM
Reply #26

Major Clanger

Can't believe people wanting rid of Moyes. Best manager we have had in a generation. May not have won a trophy but that is down to the resources at his disposal. If he leaves we'll be relegated within 2 years

I think part of it is that people are just bored with Moyes. He's never been the most adventurous manager to begin with, but any manager becomes predictable after 11 years, so unless you keep winning stuff, it gets very repetitive.

Of course another part of it is simple knee-jerk, nobody in their right minds would've voted for Martinez three months ago and let's face it, he can't have improved that much in that time.

March 11, 2013, 05:22:37 AM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think part of it is that people are just bored with Moyes. He's never been the most adventurous manager to begin with, but any manager becomes predictable after 11 years, so unless you keep winning stuff, it gets very repetitive.

Of course another part of it is simple knee-jerk, nobody in their right minds would've voted for Martinez three months ago and let's face it, he can't have improved that much in that time.
but martinez cant do any worse than moyes blah blah blah

Simply simply lovely

March 11, 2013, 05:25:01 AM
Reply #28

Major Clanger

but martinez cant do any worse than moyes blah blah blah

Yeah, just like Junior can't do any worse than Neville.

March 11, 2013, 05:28:07 AM
Reply #29

MarcusFenix

Would like a zola esque appointment

Me too , voted for Bilic in the poll , but Bilic , Zola or even Poyet possibly
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles