November 23, 2017, 06:16:19 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 14903 times)

April 25, 2013, 07:07:29 PM
Reply #30

Blueboy Atteveld

Last time Fulham picked up any points at Goodison park : 1959
Amount of times Fulham have won a league game at Goodison Park : 0

Oh Dear ! Law of averages & all that  :eh:

April 25, 2013, 07:21:04 PM
Reply #31

tonysoprano

looking forward  to seeing legends on the pitch at half time,  who was at the game we won the league in 63 ? with Roy Venon in his pomp Apart from demolishing Fulham and us winning the league the game sticks out in my memory because someone robbed my Everton hat on the way out , who was it!

April 26, 2013, 03:50:19 AM
Reply #32

bacon sarnie

looking forward  to seeing legends on the pitch at half time,  who was at the game we won the league in 63 ? with Roy Venon in his pomp Apart from demolishing Fulham and us winning the league the game sticks out in my memory because someone robbed my Everton hat on the way out , who was it!

Ronnie Biggs?

April 26, 2013, 09:18:07 AM
Reply #33

Cods

Tactics for Fulham:

'Operation Goodison Exercise' over the tannoy at pivotal moments in the match includes Baauer's 'Harlem Shake'.

Resulting in the Fulham players jumping around uncontrollably whilst Berbatov stands completely still, (just like in reality, eh Sir Alex)

Con los terroristas!!!

Edit: not to keen on the literal translation.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:21:46 PM by Cods »

April 26, 2013, 09:46:20 PM
Reply #34

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
@tolisvellios: Best training session i've done so far! Thanx a lot Duncan Ferguson #legend

:)
I have to return some videotapes.

April 27, 2013, 01:30:08 PM
Reply #35

Rodenplav64

I would like to see Hibbo get a run out and Coleman concentrate on running at their defence . Use Barkley for 90 and put Fellaini and Mirallas as 2 up front and not waste Mirallas' energy picking up the ball out wide all the time . We could really tank these if we go for it .

April 27, 2013, 01:58:25 PM
Reply #36

Ramjam

Howard
Hibbo.     Duffy.     Distin.     Bainsey

Fellaini     

Coleman.       Mirrallis.   Barkley.     Oviedo

Jelavic

I think we'd murder them with this line up
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 27, 2013, 02:16:26 PM
Reply #37

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I would like to see Hibbo get a run out and Coleman concentrate on running at their defence . Use Barkley for 90 and put Fellaini and Mirallas as 2 up front and not waste Mirallas' energy picking up the ball out wide all the time . We could really tank these if we go for it .

Did Mirallas play as a main striker for Olympiacos?

I know we often wonder about players playing in different positions (Oviedo on the right, Bily in the Cahill role  ;) etc) but if Vic is injured as is feared and Jelavic still not looking anything like himself from a year ago I think it might be worth trying him as an out and out striker.

Probably the best finisher we have at the moment
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 27, 2013, 04:17:48 PM
Reply #38

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas is certainly in better form than Jelavic (not that it takes much right now).  Playing him up top is an option but we would have to stop what we have been doing, lumping balls over the top. 

April 27, 2013, 08:09:15 PM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
RT @Everton: Everton XI (to play Fulham): Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Mirallas, Pienaar, Anichebe, Jelavic. #EFC
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 27, 2013, 08:11:56 PM
Reply #40

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
 @Everton: Everton XI (to play Fulham): Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Mirallas, Pienaar, Anichebe, Jelavic.

Top lineup

April 27, 2013, 08:13:13 PM
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator
Everton subs (to play Fulham): Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Oviedo, Naismith, Barkley, Duffy. #EFC

4 defenders and a goalkeeper on the bench lolol

April 27, 2013, 08:24:46 PM
Reply #42

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Gibson injured then?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 27, 2013, 08:32:46 PM
Reply #43

GrantyBoy78

Everton subs (to play Fulham): Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Oviedo, Naismith, Barkley, Duffy. #EFC

4 defenders and a goalkeeper on the bench lolol
[/quot

Was gonna mention this. Surely Velios or McAleny could find a place.

April 27, 2013, 08:34:45 PM
Reply #44

Shogun

Administrator
McAleny is injured I think but yeah. 5 defenders (including goalkeeper) on the bench is a bit ridiculous, especially at home.