November 16, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 20325 times)

April 23, 2013, 02:09:36 AM
Read 20325 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will labour to a boring 1-0 win. Think Jelavic will start
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 23, 2013, 03:16:59 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Whats wrong with Jags?

Apparently the ankle wound he gained against Reading re-opened. There was a picture on twitter and it looked horrible!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 03:20:04 AM by Sir Stealth »
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 27, 2013, 02:16:26 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I would like to see Hibbo get a run out and Coleman concentrate on running at their defence . Use Barkley for 90 and put Fellaini and Mirallas as 2 up front and not waste Mirallas' energy picking up the ball out wide all the time . We could really tank these if we go for it .

Did Mirallas play as a main striker for Olympiacos?

I know we often wonder about players playing in different positions (Oviedo on the right, Bily in the Cahill role  ;) etc) but if Vic is injured as is feared and Jelavic still not looking anything like himself from a year ago I think it might be worth trying him as an out and out striker.

Probably the best finisher we have at the moment

April 27, 2013, 09:48:08 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
At times weve played some good stuff here. Need a 2nd to kill it off. Wouldnt be against Barkley on for Osman

April 27, 2013, 11:13:11 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Happy enough with that. Great to see Pienaar and Baines working in tandem so well again today.  Pienaar just edges man of the match from Coleman for me, constantly provided a threat down that right side again.

Thought Barkley looked pretty good when he came on, I'd start him ahead of Jelavic in the derby next week

April 28, 2013, 12:00:32 AM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
8)

nice!

how was the hospitality experience Gash?

April 28, 2013, 01:08:16 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Are you the one on the left?

U do know that Gash is Steven Pienaar dont you?