November 21, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

Author Topic: The Unofficial Transfer Rumours Thread  (Read 800934 times)

April 26, 2013, 02:10:24 AM
Reply #75

riddick

Question is, do people actually want to sell Fellaini so we have decent money to re-build, or is it more of a case that we're resigned to him leaving and are planning for life without him?
I know I'll probably get slated for this but I kinda want him gone, take the money and make it a more well rounded team. He looks completely disinterested in games against lower opposition and our game is just so..predictable when he plays up front. Against two strong cb's he gets crowded out easily.

Part of this too is moyes' either inability to see this it unwillingness too.

April 26, 2013, 02:11:23 AM
Reply #76

Danny

I don't want him or Moyes to leave but particularly in Fellaini's case it's just the way the club is that he'll have to leave for us to progress.

April 26, 2013, 04:20:33 AM
Reply #77

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
how much is fellaini worth then?

Younger, proved more, can cover more positions

Kinell Jimmy lad, sometimes some stuff is obvious bullshit, and this Michu "rumour" is bullshit

April 26, 2013, 05:04:34 AM
Reply #78

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Kinell Jimmy lad, sometimes some stuff is obvious bullshit, and this Michu "rumour" is bullshit
i don't doubt that
Simply simply lovely

April 26, 2013, 05:11:21 AM
Reply #79

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
i don't doubt that

So dont post it if you think its complete bullshit  :)

April 26, 2013, 05:24:03 AM
Reply #80

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
So dont post it if you think its complete bullshit  :)
ha i posted it cos i was unsure if corbett was respected or not.... I still dunno if he is or not by the way
Simply simply lovely

April 26, 2013, 05:25:23 AM
Reply #81

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
ha i posted it cos i was unsure if corbett was respected or not.... I still dunno if he is or not by the way

You really think we're in for Michu? Surely that answers your question

April 26, 2013, 05:29:07 AM
Reply #82

Gash

Global Moderator

If it's the James Corbett that wrote the Everton Encyclopedia  and Neville Southall's autobiography etc, then he is well respected.

I doubt we're in for Michu though?

April 26, 2013, 05:29:31 AM
Reply #83

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
You really think we're in for Michu? Surely that answers your question
i don't at all no but if he is a respected blue then obvs he knows more than me so who am i to disagree ;D
Simply simply lovely

April 26, 2013, 05:31:15 AM
Reply #84

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If it's the James Corbett that wrote the Everton Encyclopedia  and Neville Southall's autobiography etc, then he is well respected.

yes gash... Yes that's him i knew i knew his name for sommet. I don't believe for one minute we are in for michu tho...
Simply simply lovely

April 26, 2013, 05:51:40 AM
Reply #85

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So are we in for Michu?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 26, 2013, 05:57:57 AM
Reply #86

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
So are we in for Michu?
according to a much respected blue yes we made an enquiry. To me and you no chance
Simply simply lovely

April 26, 2013, 06:50:37 AM
Reply #87

Maestro Haze

Still not convinced that Fellaini's leaving. If Moyes stays (which I think he will) then I think we'll use whatever money wisely on 'younger' players.

I can't see Fellaini at Chelsea and he's not stupid enough to go to Russia, so where would he go? He's not going to put in a transfer request, so I'm guessing he'll stay until at least next year unless a stupid bid comes from somewhere. He came out and said he's happy to see out his contract.

I don't think anyone knows how much we'll get to spend in the summer, I think it'll be a decent amount but not significant enough unless Heitinga/Gueye are sold, and that will be pittance.

Based on rumors, Fer is a player we need to go in for, he's a young, box to box MF and playing at International level.
De Vrij, again young, could replace Distin, captaining his side already at 21, another international.
Striker is a hard one really as they're all so expensive, anyone know of any decently priced strikers?

April 26, 2013, 01:57:29 PM
Reply #88

Bally

Administrator

If it is the same fella and he has said that we've made an enquiry, then I am inclined to believe it, might email him and ask where he got it from.
It's the roll I way

April 26, 2013, 02:20:29 PM
Reply #89

phillyt

I think people should make the distinction between making an enquiry or "going in for someone" and having a chance of actually signing someone.

Why wouldn't we go in for michu he us a good player who we might feel we could tempt swansea with an offer, chances are tho swansea will laugh at our offer and tell us to piss off.

The rumour we went in for him is true tho.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.