November 17, 2018, 01:49:32 AM

Author Topic: The Unofficial Transfer Rumours Thread  (Read 800439 times)

July 17, 2013, 04:49:08 AM
Reply #30

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What's happening on the Diame front?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 19, 2013, 08:43:59 PM
Reply #31

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldent mind seeing what James Milners status at City is. Think he could do a good job alongside Fellaini breaking forward. Can also do a very good job out wide.

I seem to be the only person in the world who thinks he's a good player tho.

I would agree with that. Wouldn't mind that Rodwell guy either.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 19, 2013, 08:59:05 PM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Have we really missed Rodwell? Until he shows he has got over his injuries it'd be craziness to spend any significant sum on him.

Probably haven't missed him but I believe he will be injury free this year. Could probably land him for 5M. Would be a nice little  7M off city.

July 21, 2013, 06:21:32 AM
Reply #33

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Id prefer to give my money to the club as opposed to get a blag one, avoid them getting money and then complaining about how the board are shit and dont generate any money.

i like the badge and will be buying my first everton top in a long while if the away one is as nice as the mock ups looked

I think I will get 2 kits, the away and the the 3rd. Will also be buying PJ's and tons of baby gear etc. The badge is really nice.

July 31, 2013, 12:02:55 PM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Am I reading correctly? Are people saying Joey Barton is a good footballer? What a load of tripe!

July 31, 2013, 12:14:55 PM
Reply #35

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Ormskirk isnt in the Liverpool area.

Yeah I did watch the match, it was on in the backround and it was a good time passer whilst the pub was quiet.

Watched Juventus v Roma in the mall as the electronic store had the tv on. Reckon Matri would be a decent buy.

August 03, 2013, 01:33:20 PM
Reply #36

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not a rumour per say but one that I think should be a goer. Darren Bent is available for about 5-6M from Villa.

Well worth it I reckon.

August 07, 2013, 02:54:18 AM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bradley is a decent player. Like someone said earlier, he is the USMNT's best outfield player
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 06:53:37 AM by Confucius »

August 07, 2013, 08:19:52 PM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
anyone else think we will sell baines and felli? ( to man u ) with felli being sold first?

I am thinking this is more likely as United have been so poor in the transfer market. They need to make big money signings quick

August 29, 2013, 05:55:40 AM
Reply #39

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Felli and baines will not leave this window. i just can't see it happening.

August 29, 2013, 06:13:30 AM
Reply #40

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
That League Cup show on BBC have just said its been reported that the mancs have bid 38million for Baines and Fellaini tonight..

If true they are off. LOL. Just messing. It's not true. It's way too early in the transfer window for Moyes to be doing business

August 30, 2013, 02:41:46 AM
Reply #41

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Their time is up. Just don't sell Felli now. Sell him in January when United is really desperate and he is the best midfielder in the league again. Then we can get 30M for Felli alone.
Fellaini won't kick up a fuss either. he is happy here and playing great football.

August 30, 2013, 10:45:29 AM
Reply #42

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Con if I wasn't so sure you'd sign a bunch of crazy Egyptians to muslimise Everton you'd have my vote for next manager  :thumbsup:.

It's the unpredictability that makes you love me. I could easily buy a bunch of Iraqi's or make Everton brilliant

August 30, 2013, 12:43:13 PM
Reply #43

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Would be interesting to see a Muslim world 11

It would be killer mate.

Would literally blow your mind.

I am ready to make Zlatan Ibrahimovic my dictator errr captain.

September 01, 2013, 06:27:56 AM
Reply #44

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So Felli & Baines are going and we are getting

Bertrand, Martins Indi, McCarthy, Barry, Ince, Lingard on loan and still in for Moses? Any I have missed?

Demba Ba.