November 24, 2017, 12:49:11 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 37909 times)

April 28, 2013, 05:00:28 AM
Read 37909 times

Fellainis Hairdresser

Here we go....

Don't fancy us at all here, just the usual feeling of going there

Howard
Coleman jags distin baines
Gibson osman
Mirallas fellaini pienaar
Anichebe

(Hope gibson is fit)

Tbh sturridge and coutinho are the only two i am worrying about from them

3-1 liverpool tho, the usual anfield bottle job
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

April 28, 2013, 05:01:54 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Today's result was really annoying, not because it makes them any better, but the way Evertonians are then it'll make the majority think Liverpool are better than they are.

They're no better then us comparing starting XIs
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:02:19 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 28, 2013, 05:06:33 AM
Reply #2

Heisenberg

The worst weekend of the year, dread it every year

April 28, 2013, 05:06:46 AM
Reply #3

The Analog Kid

I'm at a bbq when this is on so i'll be watching it there with a shit loada blues, and the odd red shite. I'd take a draw now but i think this could be the one we finally get  result at their gaff.

Heart says 1-0, head says 1-1.

April 28, 2013, 05:12:40 AM
Reply #4

fortune9

am just looking to west ham and chelsea games.. this is a certain defeat. we will bottle it as always.
Those that dont know do not matter!

April 28, 2013, 05:15:02 AM
Reply #5

Gary Iceman

They can play with 8 men and beat us, we always seem to roll over for these fuckers, it pisses me off big time..
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 28, 2013, 05:15:59 AM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Seem as though its a "certain defeat" I take it people arnt going to be watching?

April 28, 2013, 05:16:11 AM
Reply #7

Shogun

Administrator
Apart from Borini's goal, all of Liverpool's goals came from horrific defending today. I'm not really worried with Suarez gone.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:16:46 AM by Shogun »

April 28, 2013, 05:19:11 AM
Reply #8

Fellainis Hairdresser

I'm not worried after today coz newcastle were fucking awful, it's just the usual anfield factor that's all, doesn't matter who plays for them on the day
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

April 28, 2013, 05:21:20 AM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Seem as though its a "certain defeat" I take it people arnt going to be watching?

I know you hate our fans being defeatist Ram but surely you understand why?

We seem to freeze all the time in this fixture and havent won there for 14 years

No way will we pick up more than a point
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 28, 2013, 05:23:37 AM
Reply #10

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
This is where we miss a true leader in our squad. A horrible bastard who is not scared of losing and who plays with his heart on his sleeve to get everyone going. Put me in the dressing room. I'll fire them up. Come on Everton. Lets bury these Prius and put them in the place where they belong
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 28, 2013, 05:23:56 AM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I know you hate our fans being defeatist Ram but surely you understand why?

We seem to freeze all the time in this fixture and havent won there for 14 years

No way will we pick up more than a point

We will win, they have only beat one good team this season. More often than not tho, we've gone there with the worst team. Its different and we have such a better team than them.

April 28, 2013, 05:29:55 AM
Reply #12

Shogun

Administrator
We will win, they have only beat one good team this season. More often than not tho, we've gone there with the worst team. Its different and we have such a better team than them.
Just let it go, if people want to be defeatist then let them.

I'm completely with you, if they had a different name and were situated 50 miles away then people would be very optimistic.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:30:07 AM by Shogun »

April 28, 2013, 05:34:00 AM
Reply #13

Gary Iceman

Against this lot i always say we will lose, so if we get beat then i told myself we will, if we draw then im quite happy, but if we win im fucking ecstatic.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 28, 2013, 05:35:03 AM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
A draw and its unlikely they'll catch us up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin