November 20, 2017, 02:04:40 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland, along with others, fancy Louis  (Read 3347 times)

December 12, 2009, 03:59:35 AM
Read 3347 times

Loganblue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1235193/Everton-bid-Louis-Saha-despite-Sunderland-Roma.html?ITO=1490

Come on Moysie, sort it out quickly, surely we cant lose him to Sunderland !!!!!

deCoubertin

December 12, 2009, 04:04:08 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
Needs sorted quick. Trouble is we will probably only give him a 1 year extension. Anyone comes in with a 2 or 3 year deal, he may well go. Having said that, I think he would like to repay Moyes faith in him.

December 12, 2009, 04:08:49 AM
Reply #2

blue for you

if he went in the next window we would go down who else would score for us  :'( :'(

December 12, 2009, 04:11:00 AM
Reply #3

Loganblue

if he went in the next window we would go down who else would score for us  :'( :'(

Fingers crossed , something sorted in the next couple of weeks

December 12, 2009, 04:23:29 AM
Reply #4

Endless, Nameless

If all our faith in him ends up with him going - for free no less - to another club, I may be sick.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 12, 2009, 04:35:54 AM
Reply #5

chang

I think he will stay "whatever" - don't forget the king said he was happy to be paid only when he played when he first arrived at Goodison, strikes me as a decent bloke.

December 12, 2009, 04:38:04 AM
Reply #6

cantoffee

If all our faith in him ends up with him going - for free no less - to another club, I may be sick.

Having faith in him shouldn't make him have an obligation to us. I'm sure he's grateful for what the club has done but why should he sign with us if he's offered a better deal at another club? He'll make the decision that he feels is best for his career, and he'll take all factors into account, including whatever affinity he has towards the club.

December 12, 2009, 05:08:30 AM
Reply #7

Endless, Nameless

Having faith in him shouldn't make him have an obligation to us. I'm sure he's grateful for what the club has done but why should he sign with us if he's offered a better deal at another club? He'll make the decision that he feels is best for his career, and he'll take all factors into account, including whatever affinity he has towards the club.

Oh, I don't expect him to stay because we had faith in him. I meant it would annoy me that another club would get to reap the rewards from our punt.

I think he will stay "whatever" - don't forget the king said he was happy to be paid only when he played when he first arrived at Goodison, strikes me as a decent bloke.

Yeah, that shocked me when I heard that. And I really think that shows his character.

Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 12, 2009, 05:23:42 AM
Reply #8

Билялетдинов

i enjoy the fact people think moyes will let saha and pienaar go out the club on a free.

"shut your door on the way out, lads, bit draughty out".

think the daily mail is as reliable as michael fish. people don't stay in this country because they have a cat. simples.

December 12, 2009, 07:07:37 AM
Reply #9

.Rimbo.

He strikes me as quite a loyal player. Then again, so did Lescott.

December 12, 2009, 07:57:09 AM
Reply #10

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
i enjoy the fact people think moyes will let saha and pienaar go out the club on a free.

"shut your door on the way out, lads, bit draughty out".

think the daily mail is as reliable as michael fish. people don't stay in this country because they have a cat. simples.

Not much Moyes can do about it, the power is in the player hands really isn't it? Particularly in Saha's case.

I would like to believe Saha is the loyal type given his previous comments, but realistically this sport is not one for breeding loyalty in abundance so he would be going against the grain.

December 12, 2009, 05:04:21 PM
Reply #11

Thom

Administrator
He hasn't exactly made out that he wants to go anywhere yet, so the ball is still in our court. I'm sure he's happy here and he does come across as one of the rare types of footballers who would want to repay the faith we've shown in him.

Also, was it Fenerbache or Besiktas that put a bid in for him in the summer? Didn't Saha say he was happy to stay here? If that's the case, then you'd have to say you're confident of him signing a new deal. I know Turkey is a lot more hostile than the UK, but both Besiktas and Fenerbache and arguably bigger than the likes of Sunderland.

Personally, I can't see him signing a new deal anywhere but here.

December 12, 2009, 09:23:56 PM
Reply #12

Con.1878

:wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag:Tell them all to fuck off moysie