November 17, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

Author Topic: 'Arry delivered  (Read 2284 times)

May 10, 2010, 02:04:27 AM
Read 2284 times

Purple Aki

Not bad  :snigger:

May 10, 2010, 02:08:33 AM
Reply #1

cad

:snigger:  Top banner   nod
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

May 10, 2010, 02:11:35 AM
Reply #2

everton-4-ever

love it
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

May 10, 2010, 02:30:54 AM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

I'm warming to this Spurs lot...

Cocky bastards, just like Harry, but at least they have some just cause this time.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

May 10, 2010, 03:05:55 AM
Reply #4

bloody scally

I'm warming to this Spurs lot...

Cocky bastards, just like Harry, but at least they have some just cause this time.

I can't stand the the whole lot of them cocky cockney bastards. Probably a lot to do with them overtaking us in reputation of late. But meh what can we do but hope for a minor miracle.

May 10, 2010, 03:36:09 AM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

I can't stand the the whole lot of them cocky cockney bastards. Probably a lot to do with them overtaking us in reputation of late. But meh what can we do but hope for a minor miracle.

Yeah, the one thing we had on them recently was our consistently higher league placings, as well as the last team to break the top 4.

Well that's gone out the window.

May 10, 2010, 03:59:17 AM
Reply #6

Flusky

He'll be off to Villa by next January and Avram Grant will replace him.

May 10, 2010, 06:48:56 AM
Reply #7

bloody scally

He'll be off to Villa by next January and Avram Grant will replace him.

Dyou recon?

May 10, 2010, 02:46:01 PM
Reply #8

fast lane

Nice banner, lol.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

May 10, 2010, 03:19:58 PM
Reply #9

Flusky

Dyou recon?

Don't know if its when they start looking into his books or not, but he has a habit of leaving a club after less than 2 seasons leaving a trail of financial shit.

May 10, 2010, 03:31:29 PM
Reply #10

bloody scally

Don't know if its when they start looking into his books or not, but he has a habit of leaving a club after less than 2 seasons leaving a trail of financial shit.

I bloody hope so but Spurs seem sustainable enough to cater for his fianancial addictions. 

May 10, 2010, 04:21:38 PM
Reply #11

bloody scally

In a vigorous, UKIP-style defence of The Great British Manager, Harry Redknapp has roared "anything Pedro can do, we can do better." So what advice would he have for budding bosses?

* No matter how many players you have signed, no matter how much they cost, you are always down to the bare bones. They may be the most expensive bones since Tutankhamun, but that is not the point. You are working miracles with what you've got.

* Befriend Sir Alex Ferguson, with the goal of reflected credibility. This may require some cunning jockeying for position with Big Sam, Brucie, Sparky and all Sir's other little boys, but a kind word from Sir Redface to the hack pack could be the difference between being sacked ten games in and hanging on grimly until your luck turns.

* Under no circumstances sign a player who don't bother with the golf. These cannot be trusted, and may even turn out to be foreign.

* Make a lot of references to your wife, as in "my missus could have scored that"; "I sorted out the team while lying in bed with my missu"" and of course "my missus could bugger off and join your hated rivals at the drop of a hat".

* Do not be too proud to admit that you have made a mistake. You can always return a player to his former club. And then buy him back again. Your statutory rights are not affected.

* Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Make sure all journalists are your mates. They are easily won over by swearing a lot, getting the drinks in and slagging off foreigners.

* Think on your feet, be flexible. Be capable of professing lifelong loyalty to a club and then leave the next day.

* Be creative. Especially with your accounting.

* When you see an opportunity, act fast. Blame the previous manager, who has left you with a total bombsite. There was no way you could possibly have been expected to know what players were at the club prior to taking the job.

* Africans can be good, although their diet will need careful monitoring to ensure that they don't eat a dodgy missionary.

May 10, 2010, 05:38:27 PM
Reply #12

Endless, Nameless

May 10, 2010, 05:51:32 PM
Reply #13

bloody scally

Who wrote that?

One of the fantastic journalists on Football 365, made me smile.

May 10, 2010, 05:52:00 PM
Reply #14

Endless, Nameless

One of the fantastic journalists on Football 365, made me smile.

It was pretty funny  :snigger: