September 18, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day Summer 2013  (Read 92232 times)

September 02, 2013, 05:14:30 PM
Read 92232 times

Lincs Toffee

If the forward was BA then maybe
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

September 02, 2013, 05:25:26 PM
Reply #1

Lincs Toffee

Battered...How do you know all this mate... c'mon you gotta tells us your sources or are they just hunches?
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

September 02, 2013, 05:43:14 PM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

Kone is our replacement for Anichebe...that's how RM and Bill will see it anyway

September 02, 2013, 06:47:38 PM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

It seems to me that RM thinks he has his striking options covered, that's why we have only been linked with midfielders and defenders since the signing of Kone... not holding my breath for a surprise in the forward dept.

September 02, 2013, 09:38:33 PM
Reply #4

Lincs Toffee

My in-tray is piling up and cant be arsed to even attempt it, as I keep F5 pressing on here.....!

Be glad when today is over.... wife will be well pissed with me tonight too...I tell her its only twice a year so calm the fuck down.

September 02, 2013, 09:40:10 PM
Reply #5

Lincs Toffee

SSN saying what RM has been up to after the break !

September 02, 2013, 09:58:39 PM
Reply #6

Lincs Toffee

I can think of a few I would like him to attack..the twat on Saturday for starters!

September 02, 2013, 10:05:46 PM
Reply #7

Lincs Toffee

Damn beat me to it !

September 02, 2013, 10:11:17 PM
Reply #8

Lincs Toffee

Torres on loan with an option to buy ..if that happened would love to see the reaction on RAWK

September 02, 2013, 10:13:15 PM
Reply #9

Lincs Toffee

Not if he managed to find his form again...sorry drifting off there.

September 03, 2013, 03:27:19 AM
Reply #10

Lincs Toffee

Gone very quiet again ......any one looked at the false rack on that Courtney bird on celeb big brother .... Deal was wife could watch that if I stay on laptop tonight

September 03, 2013, 03:30:05 AM
Reply #11

Lincs Toffee

Breaking news will be vic has signed hopefully