December 12, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 46081 times)

September 23, 2013, 08:22:34 PM
Read 46081 times

Outworlder47

Swerve putting the best team out, thats what cost us last season when Moyes didnt use his squad properly

Need a bit of rotation, yes. I would rest Barkley, and probably Baines. Coleman on the bench, since we've got several players who can perform at right back. Gibson and Kone should play a role if fit, even if only as a sub. Lukaku up front from the start would be nice, depending on his head; if he did get concussed, then rest him. Deulofeu I would suspect should get a start and close to a full 90 minutes.

Will be interesting to see the team selection for this.

September 24, 2013, 12:20:07 AM
Reply #1

Outworlder47

Martinez has said Gibson and Lukaku fit for tomorrow. Pienaar, Alcaraz definitely out and Kone likely to be out

If that's the case then I bet they both start. Robles, Deulofeu, and Heitinga should start. Maybe Oviedo for Baines, and somebody giving Barkley a rest. Wouldn't be surprised to see a change at RB as well, but that may be too many changes. Depends really on Fulham's injury list: If Berbatov and Ruiz are out, then their front line is a bit thin with only Bent and Rodallega.

September 25, 2013, 01:31:13 AM
Reply #2

Outworlder47

This side should have enough about them to see off Fulham. One of the CBs should be able to mark Berbatov out of the game, and if we cut off the supply lines then we should be alright defensively. Lots of pace and width in the attack, so hopefully we'll see a comfortable win. Bag an early goal, double the advantage shortly before the half, and score another to wrap it up around the hour mark.

It's almost a dead certainty that Deulofeu sets up Lukaku to score, isn't it?