0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
6 (12.2%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
2 (4.1%)
Jelavic (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 41437 times)

October 29, 2013, 03:50:59 AM
Reply #45

cantoffee

That give of Jela high fiving everyone and everything is great.

Hopefully he plays a starring role coming off the bench on Sunday. He's scored against Tottenham every time we've played them at Goodison (ok only twice) since he joined us so hopefully he keeps that record going.

October 29, 2013, 09:29:59 PM
Reply #46

bacon sarnie

is there an actual good bar around the ground? I did years of the clock, now that's fucking dismal

Black Horse. Was ace after the Spurs win. Best match I've been for yonks. Table full of kopites with their scarves on getting loads. Think they beat West Ham 3-2 but I might have been bladdered at the time.

October 29, 2013, 10:02:59 PM
Reply #47

American Evertonian

As long as we don't foul them in the box I think we'll be okay and get a 1-0 or 2-1 win
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 29, 2013, 11:26:35 PM
Reply #48

MmmBlueRamirez

i agree and been saying it all day at work

Bet your boss is delighted.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 30, 2013, 12:14:33 AM
Reply #49

krakkokain

Flying in from Sweden for this one, bringing the wife its gonna be her first Everton game ever so i hope we batter them. Its also my first game at Goodison since Rooney scored the winner against Arsenal, and then i had to sit with the Arsenal fans, i actually took the bus with them from London.

This time i am sitting in the Park End and I have some questions if anyone would be so kind as to answer.

On sat i wanna watch the games whats a good pub to go to and where is it ?,im staying in the center at the Indigo hotel...anyone know is it shite?...my wife booked it and well it looks shite!

Whats the prematch ritual? is there a good Everton pub to go to before the game, is Goodison walking distance and how long would it take me ?

October 30, 2013, 12:36:18 AM
Reply #50

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Flying in from Sweden for this one, bringing the wife its gonna be her first Everton game ever so i hope we batter them. Its also my first game at Goodison since Rooney scored the winner against Arsenal, and then i had to sit with the Arsenal fans, i actually took the bus with them from London.

This time i am sitting in the Park End and I have some questions if anyone would be so kind as to answer.

On sat i wanna watch the games whats a good pub to go to and where is it ?,im staying in the center at the Indigo hotel...anyone know is it shite?...my wife booked it and well it looks shite!

Whats the prematch ritual? is there a good Everton pub to go to before the game, is Goodison walking distance and how long would it take me ?

Start your own thread mate. More people will see it there.

BTW. I am so jealous

have a blast
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 30, 2013, 12:36:20 AM
Reply #51

Thornton_19

I think the Indigo hotel is by the docks mate so its not walking distance to Goodison best bet would be a taxi from the hotel shouldn't be too expensive like.

October 30, 2013, 01:17:23 AM
Reply #52

Shogun

Administrator
Is your wife Swedish?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 30, 2013, 01:30:59 AM
Reply #53

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

Let's hope you bring us the same luck you did for your last game!

If I were you I'd head to Goodison instead of staying in the city centre. There are plenty of pubs to choose from, they're all everton pubs and you'll be walking distance from the ground. Plus if you don't like the one you're in then the next is a stones throw away.

Never heard of the hotel to be honest.

I always start a weekend matchday with a good breakfast. Will probably get to the Harlech pub around midday & get into Goodison 5 mins before kickoff. After the game it's back the Harlech for a couple of hours before visiting a few of the other fine establishments county road has to offer.

Have a good day mate.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

October 30, 2013, 01:38:50 AM
Reply #54

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

If I were you I'd head to Goodison instead of staying in the city centre. There are plenty of pubs to choose from, they're all everton pubs and you'll be walking distance from the ground. Plus if you don't like the one you're in then the next is a stones throw away.

I always start a weekend matchday with a good breakfast. Will probably get to the Harlech pub around midday & get into Goodison 5 mins before kickoff. After the game it's back the Harlech for a couple of hours before visiting a few of the other fine establishments county road has to offer.

Have a good day mate.

I take it you not married Eddie?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 30, 2013, 01:42:15 AM
Reply #55

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I take it you not married Eddie?

Haha no. We live together and that but she's a good girl and knows who the boss is ;).

October 30, 2013, 02:00:22 AM
Reply #56

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Haha no. We live together and that but she's a good girl and knows who the boss is ;).

That's you going shopping this Saturday

October 30, 2013, 02:03:34 AM
Reply #57

krakkokain

Have a good day mate.

Sounds like heaven! You are so blessed to be able to do that every other week..Cant wait!! ill check out the pub as well...
Ill be the balding guy with the weird accent and the Swedish(Shogun) wife who im trying to confuse into wearing our away pink strip from a couple of seasons ago, so we might stand out a bit... Anyone feel free to come say hi, im buying !!

October 30, 2013, 02:07:35 AM
Reply #58

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You have to post pics of the wife now... oh and you so they know who to look out for.

October 30, 2013, 02:08:12 AM
Reply #59

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
That's you going shopping this Saturday

Haha nah it's her birthday Friday so we'll do something nice Saturday. Although I do need to go shopping Thursday to buy her an ipad...ouch.