0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
6 (12.2%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
2 (4.1%)
Jelavic (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 41474 times)

October 30, 2013, 02:13:51 AM
Reply #60

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like heaven! You are so blessed to be able to do that every other week..Cant wait!! ill check out the pub as well...
Ill be the balding guy with the weird accent and the Swedish(Shogun) wife who im trying to confuse into wearing our away pink strip from a couple of seasons ago, so we might stand out a bit... Anyone feel free to come say hi, im buying !!

What's your first name then? No offence but asking people if they're krakkokain is going to get me a few funny looks! If I see you and your mrs I'll say hello pal.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

October 30, 2013, 03:02:36 AM
Reply #61

krakkokain

You have to post pics of the wife now... oh and you so they know who to look out for.

You cant even begin to fathom how beautiful Swedish women are, you walk down the street and you see 100s of women who would literally stop traffic elsewhere not even get a second look here.  Its insane.. And the best shit is they all play football....hotties walking around in football kits, thongs showing, kleets in one hand snuss in the other.

October 30, 2013, 03:06:04 AM
Reply #62

krakkokain

What's your first name then? No offence but asking people if they're krakkokain is going to get me a few funny looks! If I see you and your mrs I'll say hello pal.

hahahah come on, that will be part of the fun! My first name is Cos.

October 30, 2013, 03:07:05 AM
Reply #63

The Analog Kid

hahahah come on, that will be part of the fun! My first name is Cos.

Cos what?

Cos Thatswhatitis?

October 30, 2013, 03:09:02 AM
Reply #64

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Cos if that's your mrs I'll deffo be seeing you Sunday! Can't you make her wear that?
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

October 30, 2013, 03:11:55 AM
Reply #65

The Analog Kid

This should be encouraged...

http://youtu.be/-vBsChERAWI

October 30, 2013, 06:44:41 AM
Reply #66

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Post some fucking pics of ya bird lad.

October 30, 2013, 02:53:04 PM
Reply #67

The Good Citizen

Post some fucking pics of ya bird lad.

Quality grooming.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

October 30, 2013, 07:31:27 PM
Reply #68

Heisenberg

We've started brilliantly, but for some reason seem to be getting completely ignored. Massive game this, if we win this and the go on to win palace (which i fully expect). We could go into the derby with a chance of going top of the table.

Time for a big performance as a statement of intent.

October 30, 2013, 07:40:19 PM
Reply #69

Bluedylan

We've started brilliantly, but for some reason seem to be getting completely ignored. Massive game this, if we win this and the go on to win palace (which i fully expect). We could go into the derby with a chance of going top of the table.

Totally agree. I've read two separate articles and heard at least one podcast in the last few days that has basically suggested that our good start is down to luck as much as anything! No mention of the penalties we should have had in a number of games (Cardiff, Villa, City etc), no mention of the fact that we dominated our first three games and could easily have another 6 points with wins in each of them, no mention of the fact that we've dominated the ball in pretty much every game and controlled the flow of the game.

I know people say 'better to be ignored, and go under the radar'...and maybe there's something to that, but the national media can fuck right off. People are once again talking about Liverpool as genuine title contenders and ignoring the lack of control that they have in midfield. Suarez and Sturridge look great in a highlights package but they also paper over cracks in the rest of that team, and against better oppositions, they just won't have enough of the ball.

A supposedly respected national journalist actually said 'Osman's been very influential this season for Everton' at the weekend, with no hint of irony (presumably because he saw the assist for Lukaku's goal, and has seen fuck all else).

The lack of serious analysis and investigation going on in some newsrooms and TV stations is a fucking joke. How complacent can these people be? Do these people actually watch football matches or do they literally just watch MOTD and cobble together a piece? It annoys the fuck out of me, whether it's us or other teams.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 30, 2013, 08:04:30 PM
Reply #70

Heisenberg

I know people say 'better to be ignored, and go under the radar'...

You see, I completely disagree with that. For years we was told liverpool were formidable. Then week after week you'd see better teams show liverpool to much respect and they'd lose. Thats what I want, I want people to be scared of us

October 30, 2013, 08:28:46 PM
Reply #71

Shogun

Administrator
Totally agree. I've read two separate articles and heard at least one podcast in the last few days that has basically suggested that our good start is down to luck as much as anything! No mention of the penalties we should have had in a number of games (Cardiff, Villa, City etc), no mention of the fact that we dominated our first three games and could easily have another 6 points with wins in each of them, no mention of the fact that we've dominated the ball in pretty much every game and controlled the flow of the game.

I know people say 'better to be ignored, and go under the radar'...and maybe there's something to that, but the national media can fuck right off. People are once again talking about Liverpool as genuine title contenders and ignoring the lack of control that they have in midfield. Suarez and Sturridge look great in a highlights package but they also paper over cracks in the rest of that team, and against better oppositions, they just won't have enough of the ball.

A supposedly respected national journalist actually said 'Osman's been very influential this season for Everton' at the weekend, with no hint of irony (presumably because he saw the assist for Lukaku's goal, and has seen fuck all else).

The lack of serious analysis and investigation going on in some newsrooms and TV stations is a fucking joke. How complacent can these people be? Do these people actually watch football matches or do they literally just watch MOTD and cobble together a piece? It annoys the fuck out of me, whether it's us or other teams.

Well said pal.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 30, 2013, 10:45:20 PM
Reply #72

Alanvideo

Flying in from Sweden for this one, bringing the wife its gonna be her first Everton game ever so i hope we batter them. Its also my first game at Goodison since Rooney scored the winner against Arsenal, and then i had to sit with the Arsenal fans, i actually took the bus with them from London.

This time i am sitting in the Park End and I have some questions if anyone would be so kind as to answer.

On sat i wanna watch the games whats a good pub to go to and where is it ?,im staying in the center at the Indigo hotel...anyone know is it shite?...my wife booked it and well it looks shite!

Whats the prematch ritual? is there a good Everton pub to go to before the game, is Goodison walking distance and how long would it take me ?

........Hotel Indigo is in Chapel Street and it's one of those posh new places. If I was you I'd walk up to Queen Square by The Marriot Hotel and get a bus to Goodison. Always plenty of blues around to get you on a bus and it's a great crack I always think. Or get a cab to County Road and try to get in a pub .  :cheers:
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 31, 2013, 04:22:17 AM
Reply #73

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Listen bud, we trying to get pics of Kraikonan hot wife. Please take your football talk elsewhere
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 31, 2013, 04:56:52 AM
Reply #74

Thornton_19

Good to see Spurs being taken to Penalties by Hull tonight, and with a few first teamers playing as well.