2 (5.6%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (2.8%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 44087 times)

November 10, 2013, 12:57:05 AM
Reply #495

Trowel

Here's his timeline:

Jamie Daniels ‏@JamieDaniels10 1h
@sylvaind15tin DONT YOU EVER CRITICISE OUR SUPPORT TO ME AGAIN!!! ...

Jamie Daniels ‏@JamieDaniels10 1h
@sylvaind15tin it wasn't personal it was the performance in general I was having a go at, if you'd have give me a chance to speak!!!

Jamie Daniels ‏@JamieDaniels10 39m
@BlueBoyLouis78 @sylvaind15tin called me to the front and said 'did you hear their support? You should do the same. Not good enough'

Jamie Daniels ‏@JamieDaniels10 37m
@JoeWall_ called me to the front and said 'did you hear their fans.. You should do the same. Not good enough.' And walked away.

Jamie Daniels ‏@JamieDaniels10 26m
@sylvaind15tin yes I know who I am and dont you dare have the cheek to say I twisted your words! You were out of order criticising us end of

Jamie Daniels ‏@JamieDaniels10 25m
@sylvaind15tin if you want to call me out at least let me say my part before you have a go and walk off!

https://twitter.com/JamieDaniels10
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 10, 2013, 12:57:58 AM
Reply #496

Trowel

And Distin's comments:

Sylvain Distin ‏@sylvaind15tin 37m
I know my English isn't perfect but I found it funny how people try to twist my words....

Sylvain Distin ‏@sylvaind15tin 36m
And for the record, I was speaking to one single person and he knows who he is as I spoke to him face to face....
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 10, 2013, 12:58:25 AM
Reply #497

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Conclusion:this fella is probably a tit
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 10, 2013, 12:59:39 AM
Reply #498

Haile GAZrselassie

No excuse for this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2495066/Crystal-Palace-0-Everton-0--Match-report-Sylvain-Distin-confronts-frustrated-fans-Toffees-held-Selhurst-stalemate.html

Excuse for what?

The mail reports that as "it didn't go down too well" but, if you actually look at that photo there's only one cunt giving it big licks towards him.

One guy beneath the lad giving him the frenchie looks like he's taking exception to the lad telling Distin to fuck off, there's someone giving Distin the thumbs up and another individual is clearly applauding him as well.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

November 10, 2013, 01:03:33 AM
Reply #499

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
So the lads been gobbing off, distin's gone over to tell HIM to back the team instead of gobbing off and the lad has turned it on twitter to make it sound like Distin was having a go at our fans?

Fucking twitter hey!
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 10, 2013, 01:10:38 AM
Reply #500

Shogun

Administrator
Distin sounds a bit up himself anyway tbh. Don't think it's the first time he's criticised the fans and he doesn't tend to be able to take criticism.

November 10, 2013, 01:12:23 AM
Reply #501

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
This guy's loving getting all over twitter.

November 10, 2013, 01:15:27 AM
Reply #502

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Distin sounds a bit up himself anyway tbh. Don't think it's the first time he's criticised the fans and he doesn't tend to be able to take criticism.

He's openly arsed.  I wish more of our players were sometimes.

November 10, 2013, 01:20:07 AM
Reply #503

Heisenberg

Im not being funny, but if the team dont play to the best of their ability. Why should fans who've paid around 80-100 quid applaud them? Do you know how many hours work that is on a minimum wage?. Is this at the end of the match? if so Distins in the wrong. If the games still playing, the lads in the wrong

November 10, 2013, 01:22:23 AM
Reply #504

Ridge

I always find it a bit perverse that fans talk about players not being able to take criticism, when it's usually abuse. But it's then beyond the pale to criticise the fans in anyway what so ever.

Frustrated people all round leads to arguments.

November 10, 2013, 01:23:04 AM
Reply #505

Ross

Excuse for what?

The mail reports that as "it didn't go down too well" but, if you actually look at that photo there's only one cunt giving it big licks towards him.

One guy beneath the lad giving him the frenchie looks like he's taking exception to the lad telling Distin to fuck off, there's someone giving Distin the thumbs up and another individual is clearly applauding him as well.

Isn't Trowel saying there's no excuse for the fella to be acting so aggressive towards Distin?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:23:29 AM by Samwise »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 10, 2013, 01:30:07 AM
Reply #506

wepull

But why would anyone give it to Distin. Our forwards didn't score, why be a tit to a defender who just kept a clean sheet.

November 10, 2013, 01:30:30 AM
Reply #507

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Im not being funny, but if the team dont play to the best of their ability. Why should fans who've paid around 80-100 quid applaud them? Do you know how many hours work that is on a minimum wage?. Is this at the end of the match? if so Distins in the wrong. If the games still playing, the lads in the wrong

You're right and wrong. I remember one season where I missed about 4 aways all season, cost me a fortune and we didn't win a single game on the road in the league and were shit most games. Thing is I bought those tickets knowing full well we were probably going to be shit/get beat again...it was a choice. You can't abuse players if they're not performing or not winning just because you've chosen to go the match at your own cost.

The only time a player should be told to fuck off is if he's clearly not arsed and isn't making any effort...that can't be said for Distin.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:31:40 AM by Eddie »
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 10, 2013, 01:30:59 AM
Reply #508

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I'm fairly sure Distin will think twice before chatting to fans in the future.

And the same knobheads will moan about modern players not interacting with fans and living in a shell when Dixie Dean took the bus. If fans had been as awful as they are now, he'd have hailed a cab too.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 10, 2013, 01:32:02 AM
Reply #509

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
But why would anyone give it to Distin. Our forwards didn't score, why be a tit to a defender who just kept a clean sheet.

I was thinking that!

It probably wasnt directed at Distin personally at first just generic booing the team and it pissed him off
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!