2 (5.6%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (2.8%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 36518 times)

November 04, 2013, 03:37:46 PM
Read 36518 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Would be dissapointed with a draw, these are the worst squad of players in the PL since Derby
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 04, 2013, 09:06:39 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
if they get Pulis in then we might struggle. You know he'll put every player behind the ball.

They don't have the yard dogs that Stoke have though, should be easier to break down.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 05, 2013, 06:28:21 PM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
If McCarthy gets booked in this he misses the derby

He'd be the only player I'd rest for this reason.

Could drop Osman back besides Barry and start Barkley.

November 09, 2013, 10:58:22 PM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Just came home to see Osman started ahead of Barkley again, can anyone attempt to justify that?

November 09, 2013, 11:04:53 PM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Worst result of the season.

I probably agree with you but that seems like a bit of a dramatic statement.

November 09, 2013, 11:09:06 PM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Hope to god he doesn't go with Osman ahead of Barkley again for the Derby.