2 (5.6%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (2.8%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 45203 times)

November 10, 2013, 01:33:47 AM
Reply #510

Gash

Global Moderator
All clubs have an element of knobheads, we're no different unfortunately.

November 10, 2013, 01:35:01 AM
Reply #511

wepull

And tbf their support seemed brilliant on the stream at least.Seemed really loud even when we were under total control of the match.

November 10, 2013, 01:35:15 AM
Reply #512

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't notice any particular adverse reaction at the end.

Most people were just getting off an there were a few who were applauding.

There was frustration during the game but nothing out of the ordinary.

November 10, 2013, 01:51:15 AM
Reply #513

Mayor Farnum

Id hate to see how fans would react if they knew what players really thought of them.
Something clever written by someone else.

November 10, 2013, 01:53:53 AM
Reply #514

Alanvideo

And tbf their support seemed brilliant on the stream at least.Seemed really loud even when we were under total control of the match.
.........Our fans were singing plenty ,you could hear it on the stream  . Some of their fans had their shirts off and were chanting and jumping up and down like demented idiots - I'm going to do that at the derby.  Not the shirt off bit though.
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 10, 2013, 02:02:02 AM
Reply #515

Trowel

Isn't Trowel saying there's no excuse for the fella to be acting so aggressive towards Distin?
Yes. I'm not implying everyone else is doing the same, I think the photo makes that clear! As Distin has said there is no such thing as a guaranteed victory in football, and that's no way to react to one of your own players after a draw away from home.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 10, 2013, 02:25:39 AM
Reply #516

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Go off and wank yourself silly at your 5 mins of Twitter fame you absolute cock. Players don't go out to play bad and the term is 'supporters'.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 10, 2013, 02:41:01 AM
Reply #517

Bluedylan

I'm glad most people are coming out against the fan, rather than against Distin. The fan looks and sounds like a complete bellend, and spending 100 or whatever does not entitle you to abuse someone in any walk of life.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 10, 2013, 03:19:54 AM
Reply #518

Gash

Global Moderator
Could go 8th tomorrow if Tottenham beat Newcastle at home, City beat Sunderland away and United be Arsenal at home.

Will be shocked if we are higher than 7th.

What would that be, 2 maybe three points off fourth spot? Absolute disgrace that.

Will be shocked of no one would have taken that at the start of the season.

You'd think we were in a relegation battle on here at times.

November 10, 2013, 03:36:10 AM
Reply #519

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What would that be, 2 maybe three points off fourth spot? Absolute disgrace that.

Will be shocked of no one would have taken that at the start of the season.

You'd think we were in a relegation battle on here at times.

Not the best time to play Palace. Players looking anxiously over their shoulders for when a new guy comes in. The main focus on Football Focus today, maybe giving a bit of a boost, and they can't be bad all the time
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 10, 2013, 03:40:07 AM
Reply #520

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If we finish seventh or eighth this season in Martinez's first season the man has done well.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:27:15 AM by Silas »

November 10, 2013, 04:08:28 AM
Reply #521

Heisenberg

Really disappointed with 2 points from the last 2 games. Id sort of had in my mind, that we're gonna get 0 points from liverpool,arsenal and utd. Its going to feel like we're free falling abit. Hopefully we can somehow get 2-3 points so confidence doesnt get low. To finish high up the table you really need to be beating teams like palace. If anything the last 2 weeks have been a reality check

November 10, 2013, 04:29:35 AM
Reply #522

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Really disappointed with 2 points from the last 2 games. Id sort of had in my mind, that we're gonna get 0 points from liverpool,arsenal and utd. Its going to feel like we're free falling abit. Hopefully we can somehow get 2-3 points so confidence doesnt get low. To finish high up the table you really need to be beating teams like palace. If anything the last 2 weeks have been a reality check

I would back us to get points from those games more than I would Palace and the like. Our passing style suits the better teams who play in similar ways and are less likely to press and harry.

November 10, 2013, 04:50:47 AM
Reply #523

MmmblueBernard

I do wonder if Martinez enthusiasm breeds some kind of apathy amongst some fans.

Wigan fans didnt seem too fussed that they eventually went down under Martinez. Not many calling for his head etc.

Sometimes its as though you're not allowed to criticise the fella coz he's nice and smiley and says the right things.

Todays performance was an absolute shambles. We should be absolutely destroying chumps like that with the players we have at our disposal. Its Martinez fault we didnt.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 10, 2013, 06:07:01 AM
Reply #524

Gash

Global Moderator
I do wonder if Martinez enthusiasm breeds some kind of apathy amongst some fans.

Wigan fans didnt seem too fussed that they eventually went down under Martinez. Not many calling for his head etc.

Sometimes its as though you're not allowed to criticise the fella coz he's nice and smiley and says the right things.

Todays performance was an absolute shambles. We should be absolutely destroying chumps like that with the players we have at our disposal. Its Martinez fault we didnt.

Look, we get it, you don't rate Martinez, stop going on about it.