2 (5.6%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (2.8%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 45165 times)

November 04, 2013, 11:27:08 AM
Read 45165 times

Bally

Administrator
This could be the one that we majorly fuck up in and get beat or totally destroy them, we always seem to be the team that teams like this break their duck on, same as we always seem to be the ones to end winning streaks.
We should batter them and after the first half performance of the spurs game they're gonna come out all guns blazing with the hope of scoring early and parking the bus .

Hope Bob Martins has his thinking head on,
It's the roll I way

November 09, 2013, 11:15:54 PM
Reply #1

Bally

Administrator
Fucking shite,  abysmal, fucking joke, cunt of a game, they all need to be fined for that performance, unfuckingbelievable.

Gutless, spineless performance but you know what we won their passing so thats ok.

So fucking angry with that one of the worst sides in the league and we cant even score past them, and palace setting up for a 0-0 at home,  "lets just try and nick one " tactics fucking embarrassment.

Not one decent pass, cross or sett play for the whole game hopefully we'll br ok after the internationals but fuck me that wss shite.
It's the roll I way

November 10, 2013, 02:22:33 PM
Reply #2

Bally

Administrator
I'm pretty sure most on here know my views on Bob Martins, yesterday was more to do with his playing staff being atrocious and not having the bollocks to destroy a fucking shite palace team, than it was to do with him, maybe starting with Ozzie may have been a mistake, but he was chosen and played no worse than anyone else in a blue shirt.
My biggest problem is this 72% possession and fucking nothing to show for it but jags hitting the bar with a header.

I was fuming with that display yesterday one of the worst I've seen for a long long time.
It's the roll I way