15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 87468 times)

November 19, 2013, 08:04:05 AM
Reply #255

The Analog Kid

This is his first game reffing the shite this season. He did our game v Newcastle

November 19, 2013, 01:47:01 PM
Reply #256

david smallman

I just hope we don't play like we have in the last 2 matches.
We need to be up for this.
No tippy tappy shite in our own half with the buck toothed diver playing or he will punish us.
We need to hit them hard and not let them settle.

November 19, 2013, 02:31:18 PM
Reply #257

Ross

I just hope we don't play like we have in the last 2 matches.
We need to be up for this.
No tippy tappy shite in our own half with the buck toothed diver playing or he will punish us.
We need to hit them hard and not let them settle.

"blood and guts, first tackle counts, no need for the ball in the first 20 minutes, it's all about passion and desire, who wants it more...."

:snigger:
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 02:58:10 PM
Reply #258

matty1878

i also think martinez knows it will show if we can compete " with the so called top 4 chasing pack"
its a derby, form goes out the window its evertons chance to make amends for our previous encounters
against this lot. to me a " plan" doesnt work in a game like this as you have to mix it up and still it can take just once chance, one moment of brilliance. come on everton lets do this shit and be counted lets get goodison rocking like it can.
row u seat 167 park end

November 19, 2013, 03:27:49 PM
Reply #259

Ross

i also think martinez knows it will show if we can compete " with the so called top 4 chasing pack"
its a derby, form goes out the window its evertons chance to make amends for our previous encounters
against this lot. to me a " plan" doesnt work in a game like this as you have to mix it up and still it can take just once chance, one moment of brilliance. come on everton lets do this shit and be counted lets get goodison rocking like it can.

Didn't we "compete" with Chelsea and Spurs already this season? Two superior teams to Liverpool, two teams that do actually compete for the top four as opposed to our loveable neighbours who are usually competing for 7th.

Of course we need to stick to a game plan Matty it's not a Sunday league game.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 03:37:57 PM
Reply #260

matty1878

a game plan in a derby?  i woudnt say they work. this isnt " spurs or chelsea" tho is it sam? its liverpool its a team we seem to fear more than any other. well we did previously, lets hope we settle this come saturday but in derbys you cant, predict nor tell what will happen.
row u seat 167 park end

November 19, 2013, 03:53:07 PM
Reply #261

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
a game plan in a derby?  i woudnt say they work. this isnt " spurs or chelsea" tho is it sam? its liverpool its a team we seem to fear more than any other. well we did previously, lets hope we settle this come saturday but in derbys you cant, predict nor tell what will happen.

So what you're say is that you want Martinez to just put 11 players out on the pitch without a game plan (I prefer the term "tactics") because we're playing Liverpool?

November 19, 2013, 04:01:15 PM
Reply #262

Ross

Your right Matty it's not Spurs or Chelsea, there not as good as either. Your original post said "i also think martinez knows it will show if we can compete " with the so called top 4 chasing pack"
So I've pointed out that there's enough evidence to suggest regardless of this result we can and have already competed "with the so called top 4 chasing pack".

As for the game plan not working shit, are you seriously suggesting Bobby tells the team to "just get out there and win"?? 

You talk about us fearing them, yet want us to abandon all our previous tactics and principles just because it's Liverpool and "game plans don't work", rather than impose our play and tactics on them like any team with confidence and no fear would do. You can't have it both ways Matty.

November 19, 2013, 04:08:17 PM
Reply #263

Gash

Global Moderator

November 19, 2013, 04:19:16 PM
Reply #264

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool will no doubt be playing a reverse inverted defensive wingattack so we will have to have the tactics to counter that.

November 19, 2013, 04:24:55 PM
Reply #265

matty1878

Obviously a manager sets up a team with a plan Jesus. I'm saying in a derby I can't see how it will work. As a plan usually goes out the window. And fair enough Sam this will be our third " test" then won't it with the top 4 wannabes. It doesn't matter if Chelsea and Tottenham are better than Liverpool doesn't mean we will play as good as we have. Add to that its a local derby but we shall see.
row u seat 167 park end

November 19, 2013, 04:27:05 PM
Reply #266

Gash

Global Moderator
Of course we need to stick to a game plan Matty it's not a Sunday league game.

I can just imagine Match of the Day highlights on Saturday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEcon2jxVkM

November 19, 2013, 04:28:41 PM
Reply #267

Gash

Global Moderator
Obviously a manager sets up a team with a plan Jesus.

Is a plan Jesus in case Plan A and B don't work?

November 19, 2013, 04:31:38 PM
Reply #268

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Surely Jesus would be plan J? Allah is plan A

November 19, 2013, 04:39:32 PM
Reply #269

Ross

Is a plan Jesus in case Plan A and B don't work?

Plan Jesus, is a defensive drill for defenders. It's designed to deal with specific situations when the ball is projected into the penalty area from either wing, the object is to stop the attacking player scoring