15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 86055 times)

November 10, 2013, 02:42:18 PM
Read 86055 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Massive test to see what Roberto Martinez is made of. If we lose this we could lose a lot of ground on the teams we are aiming to be amongst.

We are owed a big performance from a few players.

I'll be honest, Luis Suarez terrifies me. Pains me to say it but he is probably the best player in the league and he is bang in form. Keeping him quiet would go a long way to helping us get a result.

Sadly I can't see anything other than us bottling it as we have done for the majority of my adult life in these games. Please prove me wrong Everton
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 10, 2013, 03:53:31 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If you care about keeping your hands, you wouldn't offer me a derby point right now!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 10, 2013, 06:26:47 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Think everyone is being a tad pessimistic here. Suarez as good as he is,  is prone to a stupid red card. Both teams will make mistakes its up to us to take advantage. Theyre great going forward but very suspect on the back foot. If we control the game we'll win. If we are erratic we will lose.

I'm not sure if we control the game that we will win!

didn't happen yesterday!

November 10, 2013, 09:38:37 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fans mindset doesn't make too much of a difference, there'l be a great atmosphere at the game.  We have a terrible record against these though, they are above us in the league, playing better football and scoring more goals so you would have to say they are favourites

Not impossible for us to get a result, though if I am being honest I expect us to be beaten

November 12, 2013, 05:16:40 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reading all these defeatist comments makes me fuckin mad,if you are supposed to be Everton supporters god fuckin help us.I have always thought you go into every game with the intensions of WINNING the game even what the result may be.GET A FUCKIN GRIP OF YOURSELVES. :headbang:

I don't think the negative ones amongst us are saying we intend to get beat.  We all want to win this one, in fact probably more than any other game.  I just don't expect us to win this one

November 13, 2013, 07:01:49 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
not too fussed about who is missing for them. We've gone into these type games before with players missing ie FA Cup Semi without Reina, thinking it would be an easy ride and it wasn't.

Likewise the same has happened when we have gone into games with players missing and done the business ie Hibbert and Heitinga playing centre back against Man City in the infamous Straq standing ovation night!

All about how we perform on the day. Expect them to be at full strength personnel wise. We have to turn up for this one either way though, which we have failed to do on occasion in the past

November 14, 2013, 05:47:51 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Christ, this Century are our only wins against these the 3-0 AJ mauling, The 1-0 Carsley game, The FA Cup Gosling game and the 2-0 Cahill/Arteta 2010 game?

4 wins in the last 29?

Lots of draws I suppose

Lets sort that record out hey?!

Kind of understand why the misery guts like Sir Stealth and Matty1878 aren't expecting a win!

November 19, 2013, 12:01:55 AM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
All the refs are shite anyway so it doesn't matter who it is. There is worse than him though at least.

In all derbys they should not book anyone in the first half hour. Can see it being a proper stop start game

Would love to win it with a proper snide late goal that shouldnt stand but does!

November 21, 2013, 02:51:39 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Well this has certainly added some extra spice to the derby!

BWS will have a field day if Liverpool win on here winding us up!

I'm sure if we win he will be sporting in defeat too and congratulate us!

November 22, 2013, 05:07:39 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Wind it in BWS. I've always supported you in the past mate but your behaviour has been a bit embarrasing in this thread

When you joined this site you should have been fully aware that we support Everton and dont take well to opposition fans coming on here trying to wind us up.

In the past it was refreshing to hear from you as you seemed to have a bit of a soft spot for us, apart from when we play against you obviously. And also I appreciated your views, despite the blip when you defended the undefendable actions of Luis Suarez.

I'd like you to return to form of old to be honest mate, wipe the slate clean and join us for more friendly banter tomorrow!

I'm not saying everyone has been totally welcoming to you or anything but you have to understand if there is animosity in your replies that people will take offence to it

Hope you manage to turn things around mate

November 22, 2013, 05:46:45 PM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Good on you BWS

As a pessimist I do think you guys will win unfortunately. We do have a strong home record though and have been solid at the back. My 2 worries are where our goals will come from and how we can stop Suarez

Lukaku scoring against you home and away last season does give me a bit of hope. We don't have many attacking players on form at the moment so I fear if Romelu doesn't net for us than no one will

November 22, 2013, 09:50:35 PM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Almost 2/1 to win tomorrow.

Paddy Power have a special offer for new customers 7/1 Everton to win

November 23, 2013, 02:32:26 PM
Reply #12

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I'm sure a few of us will disagree with Paddy Powers 8-3 ratio of reds to blues in the Merseyside XI!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

November 23, 2013, 02:49:15 PM
Reply #13

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure about the midfield!

Strange one. I'd say most Everton fans think our midfield is better but most Liverpool fans would say theres is better

One thing is for certain: Jordan Henderson isn't in the top 3!

November 23, 2013, 05:05:39 PM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This Tim Lovejoy show on Bt Sport before the derby is unvelievably bad

Considering just finding a stream from the US with Warren Barton commentating instead for the match