15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 86476 times)

November 10, 2013, 04:03:40 PM
Read 86476 times

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
As usual I'm shitting myself for this one. I don't rate their side at all, especially the midfield but as we've seen Rat face can win games own his own and from nothing. I can't even think of a way to nullify his threat. We're going to have to ride our luck to get anything out of this game I think.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 11, 2013, 03:37:11 AM
Reply #1

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I bet if we go on RAWK the match thread will be all about how they should win and it's an easy 3 points etc etc, while we acting scared.

Man up boys

Like we did for the palace game!

You never know in derbies...the one thing I do know is ill feel like vomiting come kickoff. Because of the butterflies and not the copious amount of pre match alcohol by the way!

November 11, 2013, 04:01:33 AM
Reply #2

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
we are meeting at 8am. The day after will not be a good day

I can live with hangovers when everton have won.

November 11, 2013, 11:24:21 PM
Reply #3

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I was a little worried about the atmosphere up there, but I think with it being a derby it should be good.

I remember reading about how cold it is up there in a thread a few years ago but if I can't handle that kind of cold I wouldn't be a very good Canadian :)

I was up there for the Fiorentina game, it was rocking so atmosphere won't be a problem.

November 12, 2013, 12:07:19 AM
Reply #4

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going to check out the Museum of Liverpool and maybe head to a restaurant at Albert Dock and walk around there as well. Might check out Liverpool One on the Sunday before I fly off to Barcelona.

Any other suggestions?

Can I recommend this place for your tea...it's not far from Albert Dock http://www.meetsteakhouse.co.uk.

It's by far the best steak I've ever had, plate is massive and sides are good quality. You won't regret it! See if you can smash a 24oz!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:09:42 AM by Eddie »

November 12, 2013, 02:17:21 PM
Reply #5

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Reading all these defeatist comments makes me fuckin mad,if you are supposed to be Everton supporters god fuckin help us.I have always thought you go into every game with the intensions of WINNING the game even what the result may be.GET A FUCKIN GRIP OF YOURSELVES. :headbang:

Calm down chief! It doesn't make you a better supporter to say we're going to win every game. Posting 'come on Everton' in block capitals isn't supporting the team in the slightest really.

Every evertonian in the ground will be backing everton to the hilt come the derby...despite what they predicted the outcome would be before hand.

November 13, 2013, 04:34:58 AM
Reply #6

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
The park end is so negative at times it does my head in. I wouldn't sit anywhere else though.

November 16, 2013, 06:09:45 PM
Reply #7

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think their first 11 is up to much, never mind squad. Yes they've had a good start, results wise but they've only beat teams they should have (apart from a poor utd). They certainly haven't dominated many of their games and have looked very ordinary against better sides.

Sturridge being on form early on along with Suarez now has bought them points pretty much single handedly.

Also the games I've seen this season Brendan's passing philosophy, which apparently he invented, hasn't been present. They've scraped a lot of wins without playing well, Sunderland, man utd, Stoke. Whilst it wouldn't bother me how we won Rogers wants to come across as some football revolutionary and genius...it's very clear he isn't.

They'll fall away after christmas when the fixtures are not as kind as they have been for them.

November 16, 2013, 07:55:22 PM
Reply #8

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Reading that you wouldn't have thought Liverpool were 2nd, and 2pts behind the leaders.

You would considering I acknowledged your good start results wise.

November 17, 2013, 06:48:49 PM
Reply #9

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
And here we go again. Another person who decides to use a point I was making to score some cheap points and get some digs in. You just couldn't help yourself. Pathetic.

I agree BWS, all this point scoring nonsense is childish and pathetic...

November 19, 2013, 02:20:47 AM
Reply #10

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Yep happy with Dowd, good ref...well at least till Saturday

I remember thinking clattenberg was having a decent game at half time in his derby...his mate Stevie must've had a word at half time ;).

I don't mind dowd too much. He seems less likely to be bullied which I can't say about too many refs these days.

November 19, 2013, 02:34:32 AM
Reply #11

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah he is prone to an error, but he takes no shit from players which is good. The best a referee can perform in a derby is that he doesn't get noticed.

I can accept errors from officials, they are only human etc. What I can't accept is the spineless decisions we see week in week out.

A recent example being the Chelsea penalty v west brom...there's no way he would've gave that at the other end. John moss for us v city treated us to 90 mins of spineless decisions. Phil Dowd seems to have a big more honesty about him...not the best by any means but atleast he appears to have a spine.

November 19, 2013, 06:39:59 PM
Reply #12

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I just hope we don't play like we have in the last 2 matches.
We need to be up for this.
No tippy tappy shite in our own half with the buck toothed diver playing or he will punish us.
We need to hit them hard and not let them settle.

Yes let's not pass it, let's play long ball to a lone striker with no support...the tactics moyes used for most of his derbies with practically no success.

I'm looking forward to a different approach, it might turn the derby form tables around. Gone are the days where you can rely on passion to win these games...the passion should still be there but it should have a decent game plan to go with it.

If there's one thing Martinez sides have proven is that they don't go into a game with fear. Unfortunately we've gone into every derby with fear the past decade or so. With that I mind we might just show these twats for what they are.

November 20, 2013, 12:01:56 AM
Reply #13

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm very surprised they haven't sold out yet. As much as I hate them lot you can't usually knock their away support, second only to utd in my opinion....with us in 3rd.

However I feel obliged to post this...

They just keep on giving don't they!

November 20, 2013, 12:49:20 AM
Reply #14

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
It makes me laugh when they say they can't get tickets, as if they've tried. The majority of them have no intention of going the match.