15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 84366 times)

November 19, 2013, 04:39:32 PM
Reply #15

Ross

Is a plan Jesus in case Plan A and B don't work?

Plan Jesus, is a defensive drill for defenders. It's designed to deal with specific situations when the ball is projected into the penalty area from either wing, the object is to stop the attacking player scoring
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 07:06:37 PM
Reply #16

Ross

I am not suggesting not passing the ball just not in our own half so much we are a mistake waiting to happen with goofy about.
We need to take the game to them play in their half,let the fullbacks bomb foreward and play with a quicker tempo.
We need passion and spirit I just hope Martinez understands what a derby is about

Whats that actually mean?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2013, 07:19:27 PM
Reply #17

Ross

What it says

So your insinuating that Martinez doesn't understand that the makeup of a derby game includes passion and spirit, and he's never understood it. Even though he's been a professional footballer and manager for 25 years. 

Don't be so stupid.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:19:57 PM by Samwise »

November 19, 2013, 08:05:02 PM
Reply #18

Ross

I am saying he has never been involved in a Merseyside derby before and I hope he realises the passion needed.
why is that stupid?
I do worry how laid back he is and if he is getting through to the players regarding desire and spirit because a lot of the players don't seem to be performing like they were last season.

Oh so what your now saying is a Merseyside derby requires more passion and spirit than other derbies. That some how you need more passion and spirit for this derby than you would if it was a Manchester derby or a Birmingham derby, or Glasgow or Madrid or where ever.

Well that's just more bullshit.

You talk about him being laid back. But you do realise that that's his public persona, unless you have first hand experience you dont know any different to everyone's else what his attitude is like behind the scene, away from the cameras.

You also make it sound like its a bad thing exuding a calm influence, like theres no positives from being relaxed when all around you people's emotions are effecting their judgment and performances in a negative way. Footballs changed a hell of a lot since the days of managers pinning players up against the changing room wall because they aren't trying hard enough.

November 19, 2013, 08:30:50 PM
Reply #19

Ross

Listen we have different opinions so what that's what a forum is for.
You don't need to disrespect to get a point across I am not disrespecting you.
We will see Saturday how things pan out.

disrespectful?

November 19, 2013, 10:04:24 PM
Reply #20

Ross

It's not a big game for them, if it was they'd send a private jet for there top striker so that he was back fresh for the game, oh wait.........................

To be fair if they get 3 points don't they win the league for a few hours?

November 20, 2013, 06:49:03 AM
Reply #21

Ross

<Goes on Everton website. Introduced with half-price season tickets. Laughs.>

Tell me again how many turned up for Tony Hibberts testimonial. Less than half full you say???

Any one else sick of this tit for tat shit? It's like being in a playground.

November 20, 2013, 05:23:18 PM
Reply #22

Ross

Tell you what, I'll start an Everton thread up that I'll post up everything bad about efc,

November 20, 2013, 11:16:08 PM
Reply #23

Ross

I am saying he has never been involved in a Merseyside derby before and I hope he realises the passion needed.

Just for you David.

Roberto Martinez, the Everton manager, believes there is no bigger fixture than the Merseyside derby and that Saturday’s clash has particular significance.
The Spaniard will take charge of his first showdown with Liverpool as Everton manager at Goodison Park in the lunchtime kick-off.
Martinez said: “It is a massive game. First and foremost, it’s a glamorous fixture.
“It’s one of those games that is followed worldwide and the significance, the passion and the history is reflected in the game.
“This one is more important because both teams are in the top six and both have had strong starts to the season.
“The points in the derby will be important in themselves.
“All in all, it’s as big a game in football you can get.”

Hope that puts your mind at ease

The rest of its here
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/10462551/Everton-manager-Roberto-Martinez-excited-by-first-Merseyside-derby-and-has-no-regrets-over-Liverpool-job.html

November 21, 2013, 01:39:32 AM
Reply #24

Ross

Foul??? In whose opinion??? "Yours" you say???

Funny that.

The refs you fuckin bellend

November 21, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
Reply #25

Ross

You haven't got a gif of him lifting the European Cup have you?

The gif wasn't about mocking Gerrard, it actually represents how badly you've missed the point.

November 21, 2013, 01:51:23 AM
Reply #26

Ross

Really?!?!?!

What makes you say that???

Him blowing that thing rhymes with thistle

November 21, 2013, 02:01:14 AM
Reply #27

Ross

I'm not. Hence why I added "I couldn't give a shit".

You seem awfully attentive for someone who doesn't give a shit

So your just after attention?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:02:01 AM by Samwise »

November 21, 2013, 02:36:27 AM
Reply #28

Ross

Do one you rat.

Dear god, that's it? That's your best?

November 22, 2013, 06:28:01 PM
Reply #29

Ross