15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 72204 times)

November 10, 2013, 08:03:38 PM
Read 72204 times

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
I have a bad feeling about this game but that's partly because yesterday's draw feels like a loss. Besides I think I always have a bad feeling about derby games.
We can win this though, they're on form for sure but we've got the quality to undo that good form of theirs. Their defence is their weakest link I think, so we need to go at them from the off in the same manner we did against Newcastle - I very much doubt we'll overrun them in quite the same manner but that's the mentality we need to have. We also really need to pick the pace up somewhat, we seem to have been very slow in the build up of late.
I expect them to have plenty of possession so Mirallas and Barkley have to start for me for their pace - it's not for me a game to start Osman.
A wee injury or lost passport for Suarez on his international break however would be lovely.

November 16, 2013, 07:00:09 AM
Reply #1

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Round a mates tonight and one of the guys round there was a shite fan I haven't seen in years.
Spent ages telling me how great Brendan Rogers is and how they're going to win the league in the next two years. Was then on about how Hodgeson is a great manager and needs time to get it right with England. I asked what he thought about Hodgeson's time at the shite and he point blank refused to believe that he had ever managed them. Fucking beyond retarded, it's gobsmacking.

November 16, 2013, 04:18:05 PM
Reply #2

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber

Rodgers is actually doing a great job there, it's just that he's an idiot when he opens his mouth.
agree - he's doing very well for them at present . Can't stand him but I can't argue with their form or current league placing.

November 19, 2013, 05:00:55 PM
Reply #3

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
As long as Plan Jesus has nothing to do with forgiving the ref for his sins I'll go with it.

November 21, 2013, 05:09:58 AM
Reply #4

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber

Anyway, going off a few facts I've posted it's nice to see where I would have stood if I did start an Everton thread posting shit about you guys.

It wouldn't have gone down well. It wouldn't have gone down well at all. Expected really.

I just think it's funny when the boot's on the other foot. "Ban him", "he's a WUM", etc, etc...

As for banning me - do it. It'll be a moral victory for me and the website would stink of hypocrisy. Or will you wait till after we dick you 4-1 in the derby. ;-)

Quite right. If you started a thread here slating Everton or Everton fans on what is an Everton Forum it wouldn't have gone down well.
No fucking shit.
Can't believe you've only just figured that out.

November 24, 2013, 11:10:58 PM
Reply #5

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber

half time i said to my mates " id take a point". the second half i thought we upped the tempo and liverpool coudnt handle us. joe allen could of made it harder for us at 1-3 but when he missed it which i dont know how we were still in the game. if liverpool are meant to be a top 4 team then what the hell are we? anyway martinez is winning over me more and more with our football long may it continue.
At 2-2 I'd have gladly taken the draw. At 3-3 I was gutted we only got the draw .
Good game - unlucky not to win but at the same time they could have punished us a couple of times.
On reflection Mirallas was lucky to not see red - that said Rat face went from crying to growing a new leg real quick.