15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 87561 times)

November 11, 2013, 11:01:04 PM
Reply #90

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like I might have some tickets. What's the top balcony like? I'm near the front so should be a decent view, but I imagine it must be cold up there.
Great view up there, wrap up warm tho
Simply simply lovely

November 11, 2013, 11:01:13 PM
Reply #91

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like I might have some tickets. What's the top balcony like? I'm near the front so should be a decent view, but I imagine it must be cold up there.

Dont want to piss on your parade, but its shite up there. I'am scared of heights though.

Then again I doubt you care and you're just happy to have a ticket. Enjoy :)

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 11, 2013, 11:06:02 PM
Reply #92

Ross

Top Balcony is ok if your fine with heights you get a good side on view of the pitch, that's my preference.

On a bad day though you can see Anfield
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 11, 2013, 11:08:04 PM
Reply #93

cantoffee

Dont want to piss on your parade, but its shite up there. I'am scared of heights though.

Then again I doubt you care and you're just happy to have a ticket. Enjoy :)

I was a little worried about the atmosphere up there, but I think with it being a derby it should be good.

I remember reading about how cold it is up there in a thread a few years ago but if I can't handle that kind of cold I wouldn't be a very good Canadian :)

November 11, 2013, 11:21:20 PM
Reply #94

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I was a little worried about the atmosphere up there, but I think with it being a derby it should be good.

I remember reading about how cold it is up there in a thread a few years ago but if I can't handle that kind of cold I wouldn't be a very good Canadian :)

Haha, it will be cold everywhere in the ground anyway.

I've only been up there once and we drew with Middlesbrough 1-1 a few days after Rhys Jones was killed, so it was pretty fucking flat. If we win tho you will literally be able to feel the ground shake up there.

November 11, 2013, 11:24:21 PM
Reply #95

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

I was up there for the Fiorentina game, it was rocking so atmosphere won't be a problem.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 11, 2013, 11:45:34 PM
Reply #96

cantoffee

Excited now, got myself a little chub going on.

November 11, 2013, 11:49:42 PM
Reply #97

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Excited now, got myself a little chub going on.

Where else are you going to visit?

November 11, 2013, 11:59:11 PM
Reply #98

cantoffee

Where else are you going to visit?

I'm going to check out the Museum of Liverpool and maybe head to a restaurant at Albert Dock and walk around there as well. Might check out Liverpool One on the Sunday before I fly off to Barcelona.

Any other suggestions?

November 12, 2013, 12:07:19 AM
Reply #99

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going to check out the Museum of Liverpool and maybe head to a restaurant at Albert Dock and walk around there as well. Might check out Liverpool One on the Sunday before I fly off to Barcelona.

Any other suggestions?

Can I recommend this place for your tea...it's not far from Albert Dock http://www.meetsteakhouse.co.uk.

It's by far the best steak I've ever had, plate is massive and sides are good quality. You won't regret it! See if you can smash a 24oz!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:09:42 AM by Eddie »
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 12, 2013, 12:13:33 AM
Reply #100

cantoffee

Can I recommend this place for your tea...it's not far from Albert Dock http://www.meetsteakhouse.co.uk.

It's by far the best steak I've ever had, plate is massive and sides are good quality. You won't regret it! See if you can smash a 24oz!

Sounds great I'll check out it but I will not be eating a 24oz steak! I'd be in a food coma for about a week after that.

November 12, 2013, 12:16:26 AM
Reply #101

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Any other suggestions?

A little place called Fazakerley :)

November 12, 2013, 12:59:14 AM
Reply #102

Ross

Any other suggestions?

You'd be far better going on the Beatles tour than wondering round a shopping centre on a Sunday.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 12, 2013, 01:08:28 AM
Reply #103

cantoffee

You'd be far better going on the Beatles tour than wondering round a shopping centre on a Sunday.

Cool, yea it was a suggestion from one of my gf's friends and I thought that as well but my gf might want to check it out.

Women Be Shoppin'

November 12, 2013, 01:14:39 AM
Reply #104

Gash

Global Moderator
The Maritime Museum's well worth a look when you're down the Albert Dock.

Are the Yellow Duck Marines still grounded, might be best to see the city on a bus?