15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 87925 times)

November 12, 2013, 02:35:50 AM
Reply #105

Alanvideo

The Maritime Museum's well worth a look when you're down the Albert Dock.

Are the Yellow Duck Marines still grounded, might be best to see the city on a bus?
.....I think the yellow ducks have been banned/withdrawn nationwide ,not just in Liverpool.
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 12, 2013, 03:23:59 AM
Reply #106

indiantoffee1975

Some people on here are talking as though Liverpool's away form has been invincible, they just about beat Villa and beat a poor Sunderland team with a caretaker manager in charge. Lucky to get a point at Swansea thanks to two gifts from their old boy and couldn't beat 10 man Newcastle. They were convincingly beaten by Arsenal. I'm more confident of getting something from this fixture than I would have with Moyes in charge that's for sure.

November 12, 2013, 04:22:42 AM
Reply #107

benny

Reading all these defeatist comments makes me fuckin mad,if you are supposed to be Everton supporters god fuckin help us.I have always thought you go into every game with the intensions of WINNING the game even what the result may be.GET A FUCKIN GRIP OF YOURSELVES. :headbang:

November 12, 2013, 05:05:53 AM
Reply #108

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Who else are you going to visit?

With little chubbie, most likely Rooney's Auld slapper
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 12, 2013, 05:16:40 AM
Reply #109

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reading all these defeatist comments makes me fuckin mad,if you are supposed to be Everton supporters god fuckin help us.I have always thought you go into every game with the intensions of WINNING the game even what the result may be.GET A FUCKIN GRIP OF YOURSELVES. :headbang:

I don't think the negative ones amongst us are saying we intend to get beat.  We all want to win this one, in fact probably more than any other game.  I just don't expect us to win this one
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 12, 2013, 05:28:59 AM
Reply #110

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I was a little worried about the atmosphere up there, but I think with it being a derby it should be good.

I remember reading about how cold it is up there in a thread a few years ago but if I can't handle that kind of cold I wouldn't be a very good Canadian :)

Went to see a Europa League game with my dad and sat up there once. Around christmas. We were already through and played a team of youngsters. I have never been so cold in my life, i couldnt even remember the game i was so delirious hahaah
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 12, 2013, 05:47:17 AM
Reply #111

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Went to see a Europa League game with my dad and sat up there once. Around christmas. We were already through and played a team of youngsters. I have never been so cold in my life, i couldnt even remember the game i was so delirious hahaah

Bate Borisov, Jose Baxter nearly scored with a lob.

I worked it, I was cold as well and had to walk home :(
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

November 12, 2013, 01:36:00 PM
Reply #112

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
if they play 3-5-2 then I think that will minimize our attacking threat with just the one up top.

Or they'll have too many defenders for 1 striker so they'll find it hard to pick up our attacking midfielders?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:36:29 PM by GLewis »

November 12, 2013, 02:17:21 PM
Reply #113

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

Calm down chief! It doesn't make you a better supporter to say we're going to win every game. Posting 'come on Everton' in block capitals isn't supporting the team in the slightest really.

Every evertonian in the ground will be backing everton to the hilt come the derby...despite what they predicted the outcome would be before hand.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 12, 2013, 02:20:11 PM
Reply #114

matty1878

its basically as our " record" against these is dog turd. so you tell yourself " we wont get anything" as we generally dont. so therefore if " we do" its a bonus.
row u seat 167 park end

November 12, 2013, 04:38:10 PM
Reply #115

BrotherEstapol

Not favourites?

Bang on to snatch a win then. :)

November 12, 2013, 05:30:08 PM
Reply #116

Simon Paul

Administrator
Barca kid to start?

November 12, 2013, 05:40:35 PM
Reply #117

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 12, 2013, 05:41:25 PM
Reply #118

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's a big risk but he is a potential game changer.

November 12, 2013, 06:40:06 PM
Reply #119

Bluenose 91

Looks like I might have some tickets. What's the top balcony like? I'm near the front so should be a decent view, but I imagine it must be cold up there.

Best view in the ground I reckon.

Just avoid the Lower Gwladys.  Shite view and full of absolute helmets.